No announcement yet.

The 2021 NFL Free Agent Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Baltimore Ravens are signing free-agent wideout Sammy Watkins to a one year, $6M deal.......while Las Vegas announced Friday it has signed veteran receiver Willie Snead

Comment

• The Kansas City Chiefs are signing DT Jarran Reed to a one-year deal worth up to $7 million

Comment

• James Conner signs 1 year deal with Arizona. When healthy, he's a good back.

Comment

• Tim Tebow expected to sign with The Jags...as a TE. I hope Lawrence does not listen to any passing tips from TT.

Comment

• Indy to sign LT Eric Fisher to a 1 year, $9.4M deal. Good move by Indy, who had not quite bolstered their Oline this offseason. Good overall team waiting to see what Wentz has got.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Tim Tebow expected to sign with The Jags...as a TE. I hope Lawrence does not listen to any passing tips from TT.
              This is going to be fun!

Comment

Tim Tebow expected to sign with The Jags...as a TE. I hope Lawrence does not listen to any passing tips from TT.
                LOL. Congrats Trevor. Here’s a gigantic media circus for your rookie year. I’m sure he’s really going to enjoy constantly being asked about the “Tebow Package”.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post

LOL. Congrats Trevor. Here’s a gigantic media circus for your rookie year. I’m sure he’s really going to enjoy constantly being asked about the “Tebow Package”.
                  That sounds a bit personal.....

Comment

That sounds a bit personal.....

haha. Nothing personal. Really strange move by the Jags, though.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post

haha. Nothing personal. Really strange move by the Jags, though.
                      Sorry, I heard something about a package......

But yeah. Tebow may actually take some heat off Lawrence, at least initially. The circus is coming to town.

Comment

• Washington Football Team releases longtime starting RT Morgan Moses

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...t-morgan-moses

https://www.nfl.com/news/washington-...t-morgan-moses

Last edited by Mel B.; 05-21-2021, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X