Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new number rules Pitts wears 8 and Chase wears 1

https://www.nfl.com/news/new-era-fal...s-to-wear-no-8

other things Patrick Peterson is moving back to his college 7.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Wonder how much the most popular guys have to pay to change their numbers??? Must be a lot if you're a Mahomes or Brady. As if they would change their numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Wonder how much the most popular guys have to pay to change their numbers??? Must be a lot if you're a Mahomes or Brady. As if they would change their numbers.
      Budda Baker is moving to numbr 3. i know that one. Also Patrick Peterson is gonna be wearing 7 in Minnesota.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm

Comment

Not sure why this move was necessary, but I guess it’s no big deal as long as tight ends can’t wear linemen numbers and offensive linemen can’t wear eligible receiver numbers.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
          Not sure why this move was necessary, but I guess it’s no big deal as long as tight ends can’t wear linemen numbers and offensive linemen can’t wear eligible receiver numbers.
          teams ran out of numbers during last season
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm

Comment

Working...
          X