X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julio to Titans

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...rs-sources-say

They are trying to finalize the deal.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

The Titans have a really good team and are making a move to improve their chances. Henry is a beast, and having a tandem of AJ Brown and Jones is fairly lethal, but it was a wise move given they lost Corey Davis. Tannehill has multiple weapons to utilize, and his game is solid.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      The Titans have a really good team and are making a move to improve their chances. Henry is a beast, and having a tandem of AJ Brown and Jones is fairly lethal, but it was a wise move given they lost Corey Davis. Tannehill has multiple weapons to utilize, and his game is solid.
      I think this is a great move- Julio Jones even at 75% peak performance is still going to be a great addition to that offense. The Titans are going to be tough and could be a nightmare matchup in the playoffs for teams. Unfortunately, we could be one of the undersized teams that could really suffer vs them if we make it.

Comment

I don’t think this gets the Titans what they’re looking for.

Didn’t they lose their tight end on top of losing Davis?

I don’t think Jones makes up for losing two guys.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
        X