Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around The League - 2021

Here's to a new season!!!

A high scoring first half. Cowboys a bit better than expected but TB could be further ahead

Comment

Dallas is sure passing a lot!!!

Comment

I’m not going to say Brady is done, but his arm looks to be losing juice. He can still get the ball down the field but it seems to me he’s putting a lot more body into it. A lot of short passes being uncharacteristically thrown in the dirt too. Even that throw away just now just barely made it to the LoS and not even out of bounds, he was fading away from the pressure but still I imagine he wanted to get it out of bounds past the LoS.

Comment

Also Chris Godwin doesn’t look super motivated to be out there. He’s still having a solid game, but if he isn’t a primary read his routes look to be even less than half speed. And even on some of his receptions he’s looked like he’s running half speed to start.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            I’m not going to say Brady is done, but his arm looks to be losing juice. He can still get the ball down the field but it seems to me he’s putting a lot more body into it. A lot of short passes being uncharacteristically thrown in the dirt too. Even that throw away just now just barely made it to the LoS and not even out of bounds, he was fading away from the pressure but still I imagine he wanted to get it out of bounds past the LoS.
            I want to concur, but it's never a good bet with that guy....

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I want to concur, but it's never a good bet with that guy....
              I’m pretty sure Brady could teach himself to throw with his left and play another 20 years if he wanted to. Arm strength doesn’t matter for him.

Comment

Tom Brady ladies and gentlemen

Comment

I knew that if Dallas left time on the clock it was not going to end well for them.

Comment

Micah Parsons played pretty well.

Cowboys might have won, if not for the kicker. However, there was one touchdown they might not have scored, if not for a missed field goal.

Cowboys have to regret Elliot’s contract. He helped in pass protection but that’s about it.

The Bucs are beatable and the Cowboys showed that much at least.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                    Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      I knew that if Dallas left time on the clock it was not going to end well for them.
                      Even in college Tom was known as the Comeback Kid. He's as clutch as Elway coming back in the 4th Q.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Even in college Tom was known as the Comeback Kid. He's as clutch as Elway coming back in the 4th Q.
                        Yes....I am not big fan of his, but if I had been offered a "smallish" bet last night, prior to their last possession, I would have chosen the Bucs "will win" side.

Comment

What a brutal start for The Ravens losing Dobbins, and then their #1 RB Gus Edwards and starting CB Marcus Peters on back to back practice plays!!!

Comment

Just hit me how glad I am that The NFL is back and in full motion tomorrow. The Thursday game was evidence of how exciting the game is, even in the first week. I may critique The NFL from time to time, but I sure miss it!!!

Comment

Good thing the Colts recovered that fumble because Wentz wasn’t down by contact.

If the SeaChicks had recovered, they would have won the challenge.

Johnathan Vilma calling the game doesn’t know that a head first dive isn’t the same as a feet first slide.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                              Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X