Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch with the fist pump "Glad I drafted that dude!"

Congratz Niners, well fought! What a comeback and committed rushing attack!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Interception wins the game for the Niners.
      Last edited by broncolee; 01-09-2022, 04:48 PM.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Bring on the next game!!!

Comment

• Stafford was poor down the stretch and Jimmy G was the opposite. Didn't start that way but it's not how you start, it's how you finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
            Stafford was poor down the stretch and Jimmy G was the opposite. Didn't start that way but it's not how you start, it's how you finish.
            I don't have a load of confidence in Stafford taking them all the way. He's had 4 pick 6s, and too many picks.

Comment

• What a game. Stafford with the INT to end the game. Both teams played their hearts out.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• pats lose again in Miami!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                  Lynch with the fist pump "Glad I drafted that dude!"

Congratz Niners, well fought! What a comeback and committed rushing attack!
                  The committed rushing attack plus a really good short passing game. Garoppolo was hitting short passes avoiding the Rams pretty good pass rush. Deebo and Jennings putting in some serious YAC work as well.

It is nice to see offensive coaching take advantage of their teams strength
                  Lets Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    pats lose again in Miami!!!
                    Bills win division
                    Lets Ride!

Comment

• And NE lost too. Not that it mattered but it’s always fun when they lose.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                        Stafford was poor down the stretch and Jimmy G was the opposite. Didn't start that way but it's not how you start, it's how you finish.
                        TBH McVay kind of reminded me a bit of Shurmur. The 49ers DL was dominating the 2nd half and the Rams kept calling passing plays that required Stafford to hold onto the ball.

Mean while the Rams were also getting good pressure on Jimmy G but the 49ers were running the ball a lot and when they did pass it was short passes.

The team that knew how to counter the good pass rush won the game and the team that keep playing into the hands of a good pass rush lost.
                        Lets Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

The committed rushing attack plus a really good short passing game. Garoppolo was hitting short passes avoiding the Rams pretty good pass rush. Deebo and Jennings putting in some serious YAC work as well.

It is nice to see offensive coaching take advantage of their teams strength
                          Agreed, Garappolo and the receivers were great, but that second touchdown in the 3rd quarter —man! TEN running plays in a row, right down their gullet!
                          Last edited by L.M.; 01-09-2022, 05:08 PM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Hope the raiders and chargers end in a tie so the stealers have to suffer...that team has absolutely no business in the playoffs
                            sigpic

Comment

• Raiders are lucky that doesn't bounce thru the end zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                                Hope the raiders and chargers end in a tie so the stealers have to suffer...that team has absolutely no business in the playoffs
                                It is where I am. Long as Big Ben is playing I want Steelers to lose
                                Lets Ride!

Comment

Working...
                                X