Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chargers D plays fast! They will be a tough out this year. I can see our Oline now just getting worked by that pass rush.
    :go:

    Comment


    • Im really impressed by the charger D today. So it makes me wonder. Good D or are the raiders ya know...the raiders and fooled us for 3 weeks
      :go:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
        Chargers D plays fast! They will be a tough out this year. I can see our Oline now just getting worked by that pass rush.
        They can cover too. Too bad we won't have JJ.

        I've trashed Adam Gase as much as the next guy, but I will say one thing. Adam Gase knew how to use Kenyan Drake in the passing game. Gruden simply does not. I'm also glad we got Jeudy and not Ruggs. Jefferson's pretty good, but I'm starting to think JJ or Lamb was the best receiver in that draft. Claypool would be a beast if he had a quarterback or an offense that wasn't weird. Don't know wth is going on with Aiyuk besides Garoppolo being junk.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

          They can cover too. Too bad we won't have JJ.

          I've trashed Adam Gase as much as the next guy, but I will say one thing. Adam Gase knew how to use Kenyan Drake in the passing game. Gruden simply does not. I'm also glad we got Jeudy and not Ruggs. Jefferson's pretty good, but I'm starting to think JJ or Lamb was the best receiver in that draft. Claypool would be a beast if he had a quarterback or an offense that wasn't weird. Don't know wth is going on with Aiyuk besides Garoppolo being junk.
          You know I been having the weirdest thought about Garoppolo being our next Qb....I hope I'm wrong about that but the way we get Qbs lately I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up happening.
          :go:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

            You know I been having the weirdest thought about Garoppolo being our next Qb....I hope I'm wrong about that but the way we get Qbs lately I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up happening.
            I don't think much would surprise this fanbase at this point. This place would go crazy though.

            Damn, Herbert is good.

            Comment


            • I just realized we might have JJ back for the Chargers game. I was thinking we play LA sooner for some reason.

              Comment


              • I always hate hearing the nfc west have the toughest division I think our division is pretty darn tough. Cardinals is scary though thats my underdog sleeper team this year. Murray has had the game slow down for him and that's scary! 😳
                :go:

                Comment


                • I am reminded of last year when I was super disappointed we couldn't get a hold of Herbert. That kid is the real deal.

                  Comment


                  • The Chargers shouldn’t have moved to LA if they didn’t want to be the visiting team all season.

                    Everyone knew they weren’t going to be the crowd favorite.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                    Comment


                    • The guys calling the game are right....why are The Chargers not throwing it to Williams. He's got about 8 inches on the Dback!

                      Comment


                      • Tonight just showed the Broncos have no shot in this division or at the playoffs. Broncos probably won't win a divisional game.

                        Chiefs, Chargers and Raiders are substantially better.

                        Comment


                        • Interesting comment by Joey Bosa about Carr:

                          "We knew once we hit him a few times, he really gets shook,"

                          "And you saw on (Christian Covington's) sack, he was pretty much curling into a ball before we even got back there. Great dude, great player. ... but we know once you get pressure on him, he kind of shuts down."

                          Surprised that a seasoned NFL QB would still have that tendency.

                          Comment


                          • Manning used to self sack. Live to play another down.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                              Manning used to self sack. Live to play another down.
                              Manning did not get "really shook". Manning did not "shut down."

                              Huge difference.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                                Manning did not get "really shook". Manning did not "shut down."

                                Huge difference.
                                Bosa’s statement is only his opinion and it is likely a wrong opinion.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X