Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Wilson starting to go for it.

Comment

• 20-17. Could the Jets come back two weeks in a row?

Comment

• Zach Tebow lol.

Comment

• Jets made it interesting until that TD by the Falcons.
          Last edited by broncolee; 10-10-2021, 10:40 AM.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl
          Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Well that was a poor on-side kick.

Comment

• Every kicker in the history of football is crying watching Mason Crosby and Evan McPherson constantly keep missing field goals.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                Every kicker in the history of football is crying watching Mason Crosby and Evan McPherson constantly keep missing field goals.
                McPherson celebrating when he missed made me feel a little bit better after seeing the Broncos loss.
                sigpic
                Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• Giants have lost Daniel Jones and Kenny Golliday at the Cowboys today. Can Mike Glennon carry them to victory?

Comment

• The Bears are dominating the Raiders

Comment

• Oh man. Bad hit to the helmet on Derek Carr. It was a shoulder not helmet to helmet but looks bad. Carr has got up and walked to the sideline.

But...

Nathan Peterman in IN!

Raiders losing 14-3. 13 mins left.

Comment

• Browns and Chargers in a shootout....and I'm stuck with either Giants and Cowboys or Bears and Raiders.

Herbert and Mahomes are going to dominate the AFC West for years.

Browns are such a talented and well coached team. Ravens and Bengals will battle for second. Steelers only looked good today because they played one of the worst teams in the league.

Bills are the beasts of the AFC East.

AFC South is pretty bad. Probably will come down to Tennessee and Indianapolis. Only compelling thing about that division is what happens with Deshaun Watson.

Buccaneer and Cowboys look to be on to easy division titles. Packers too. NFC West could come down to Arizona and Los Angeles. 49ers could struggle with Lance at QB and Seattle lost Wilson for a month or so which will probably cost them several games. Outside of Wilson, Seattle isn't that good aside from a few guys.

Comment

• Bears seal the win against the Raiders in Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                            Browns and Chargers in a shootout....and I'm stuck with either Giants and Cowboys or Bears and Raiders.

Herbert and Mahomes are going to dominate the AFC West for years.

Browns are such a talented and well coached team. Ravens and Bengals will battle for second. Steelers only looked good today because they played one of the worst teams in the league.

Bills are thr beasts of the AFC East.

AFC South is pretty. Only compelling thing about that division is what happens with Deshaun Watson.

Buccaneer and Cowboys look to be on to easy division titles. Packers too. NFC West could come down to Arizona and Los Angeles. 49ers could struggle with Lance at QB and Seattle lost Wilson for a month or so which will probably cost them several games. Outside of Wilson, Seattle isn't that good aside from a few guys.
                            Watching quite a bit of Browns v Chargers game on the Red Zone channel. Best bet may be to follow the closing stages there.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                              Bears seal the win against the Raiders in Vegas.
                              Something tells me the Raiders bounce back in a big way next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Something tells me the Raiders bounce back in a big way next week.
                                A must win game for both teams for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X