No announcement yet.

Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha. Browns players push Ekeler over the goal line to score a TD so they can get the ball back.

Comment

• Browns just dragged Ekeler into the endzone. lol. Hey, if the offense can carry a guy ten yards into the endzone when he wants to score, why can't the defense do it when he wants to go down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
        Browns just dragged Ekeler into the endzone. lol. Hey, if the offense can carry a guy ten yards into the endzone when he wants to score, why can't the defense do it when he wants to go down?
        That was really funny but they had to do it.

Comment

• Congratulations to Justin Fields and the Bears.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl
          Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• At least the Bears did us a solid, unlike the Browns.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Oh for God’s sake Bills. Twice they extended KC’s drive committing a penalty on 4th down. Can’t give them any extra downs to stay on the field so they can kill you. Dumb, dumb and dumd.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                At least the Bears did us a solid, unlike the Browns.
                Chargers scored 26 points in the last quarter

Comment

• Chiefs starting the game in a familiar way. Familiar to Broncos fans that is.

Comment

• I see these other qbs and man does it make me wish we could find one. 😕
                    :go:

Comment

• Josh Allen is amazing.

Comment

• Pick 6 for the Bills. Way to go.

Comment

• Watching the Chiefs get curb stomped at Arrowhead is awesome. Hopefully the Bills keep their foot on the gas

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            Watching the Chiefs get curb stomped at Arrowhead is awesome. Hopefully the Bills keep their foot on the gas
                            While I’m upset we lost, it’s great KC and Raiders lost. But no love for CHI who beat the Chargers. That would have been great icing on the cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

While I’m upset we lost, it’s great KC and Raiders lost. But no love for CHI who beat the Chargers. That would have been great icing on the cake.
                              Bears beat Raiders. Chargers beat Browns.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                              Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                                I see these other qbs and man does it make me wish we could find one. 😕
                                It's not like we didn't have the opportunity to.

It would also help to stop hiring incompetent coaches and coordinators.

Comment

Working...
                                X