No announcement yet.

Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict another dismal season for The Lions. Sad organization. How are we even mentioned within the same general rankings as them????

Hope Fitz is ok.

Not sure what is happening in Tennessee. Cards have limited them so far.

Comment

Colts better learn how to play offense. They’re not doing much to help their defense.

I hate watching the SeaChicks win.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

Just learned Matt Prater is a Cardinal.

When did they change the rule?

I’m in Phoenix and there are two games being aired at the same time.

The Cards are on the road on CBS and the SEA vs IND game is on Fox.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Vance Joseph’s defense is doing a great job.
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
            Just learned Matt Prater is a Cardinal.

When did they change the rule?

I’m in Phoenix and there are two games being aired at the same time.

The Cards are on the road on CBS and the SEA vs IND game is on Fox.
            Usually one channel gets two games. The other channel gets 1 game. Assuming no black out rule took place.

Use to love LA not having a team. Got 3 games every week.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Herbert threw a pick and Wash gifted the Chargers a fumble by the end zone for a easy TD.

Can tell one thing...if we do not figure out our pass rush than Herbert is going to give us problems.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                Vance Joseph’s defense is doing a great job.
                If there is one person I am going to wait until week 2 to start giving credit it is definitely VJ

Week 1 in the NFL is always crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  Herbert threw a pick and Wash gifted the Chargers a fumble by the end zone for a easy TD.

Can tell one thing...if we do not figure out our pass rush than Herbert is going to give us problems.
                  Some questionable calls in that game. Herbert threw an incomplete pass that they called a fumble, thru the endzone. Also, Boza got called for a roughing the passer, and he initially tackled the QB above the waist. What a joke!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Some questionable calls in that game. Herbert threw an incomplete pass that they called a fumble, thru the endzone. Also, Boza got called for a roughing the passer, and he initially tackled the QB above the waist. What a joke!!
                    Week 1 is usually full of bad call. Actually it usually lasts 3-4 weeks. This has been a normal start to the NFL season imo

Herbert is carrying the Chargers today. Looking really good.

Comment

Eagles are manhandling the Falcons.

​​​​​​Hurts looks good, their defense took a little bit to get into a groove but they have been dominating Matt Ryan and Atlanta's offense.

Comment

Only been watching the 4th qtr of the Bills and Steelers.

Either Allen has regressed or the Steelers def is legit again....maybe both. Hard to tell with what I seen so far.

Comment

Geez....The Lions are making a game of it!!!!

Comment

Winston showed that he has some scoot in his boot.
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Rodgers maybe should have to shown up for camp earlier....

Comment

Happy for Stafford. Looking good on that solid team in LA. Love to see The Rams go far.

Comment

Working...
                                X