No announcement yet.

Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gonna get tough for The Broncs, because even with KC losing, they are just one game behind. The Chargers really look good, and The Raiders are still good. I can't expect KC to lose every week, so these inter division games are going to be critical to all. Mind you, KC was very beatable last night.

Comment

• I do feel bad for The Lions, a team with such a bad history of performance. Losing on long field goals back to back must been very hard to handle. 54 yards is doable of course, but what Tucker did 2 weeks ago was almost criminal!

Comment

• Wow....Taylor takes it all the way. That looked too easy!!

Comment

• Gruden has been let go by The Raiders, resulting from the investigation of his emails.

Comment

• When I thought it was about what he said about D. Smith, I thought it was no big deal and that it was being overblown.

Now that I see it was more than just that, I think he pretty much had to go.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl
            Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Freaking kickers. It just seems like they just can’t come through.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                Freaking kickers. It just seems like they just can’t come through.
                The first one was a great play by Calais Campbell. The second one was probably caused by the pressure of the Ravens' comeback

Also the second game in a row that Lamar Jackson has won with his arm. The Ravens had less than 90 yards rushing but Lamar was 37 of 42 for 442 yards and 4TDs

Comment

• The Ravens made a good comeback, but normally Rodrigo makes at least one of those FGs, and the victory over Detroit still looms large in terms of a crazy kick by Tucker. Not saying Baltimore isn't good, but they are relying too much on Jackson.

Comment

• Just heard on the radio from Charlie Weiss that out of the 4,017 games in the NFL’s history in which one team had 40 pass attempts or more, Lamar Jackson had the highest completion percentage last night.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                    Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• The Jags are not too promising, but I think they'd be better with a new HC.

Comment

• James Robinson must be liking tackling a block of moving concrete!!

Comment

• One of the greatest swerving FG of all time from Jax. 20-20. This has to be seen to be believed. The original trajectory of the kick took the ball at least 5-10 yards outside the right hand upright before curving back in.
                          Last edited by GMTD; 10-17-2021, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                            One of the greatest swerving FG of all time from Jax. 20-20.
                            Was the ball drunk???

Comment

• Waddle looks like a winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Was the ball drunk???
                                Haha. Not uncommon in soccer, cricket or golf; but I can't recall seeing such late swing back in/draw in an NFL kick.

Comment

Working...
                                X