No announcement yet.

Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Trevor, you can't take a sack there..

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Haha. Not uncommon in soccer, cricket or golf; but I can't recall seeing such late swing back in/draw in an NFL kick.
      It was funny because the announcer was saying "no" just before it turned left.

Comment

• Wow. Exceptional play call on 4th Down, and then the kicker nailed it.

Comment

• Miami messed up that last play. They should not have touched the Shenault for at least a second or two.....

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Miami messed up that last play. They should not have touched the Shenault for at least a second or two.....
            Would that have taken precedence to the time out called by Jax? Can you only call a TO after the previous play is dead?

Comment

Would that have taken precedence to the time out called by Jax? Can you only call a TO after the previous play is dead?
              Ball must be dead
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl
              Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Two bad teams made an interesting game.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

It could be. I was wondering how they got that play in so fast. Good for them....a win.

Comment

• Here's my so called upset special of the day......though I am not betting on The pats to win, I think they will make it tougher for Dallas than most folks believe. They might even pull it off. They will have a defensive game plan that is as good as any. Kind of wish both teams could lose.

Comment

• The Ravens giving it to The Chargers. Lets see if Herbert can get the big time pass game going.

Comment

• The Chargers are in tough, and a Broncos' win would tie us for 1st place. One game at a time. KC's in a tight one as well.

Comment

• Mahomes is not getting away with the plays he has in the past. Will be tough for WFT to hold off KC for the rest of the game but would be nice if they do!

Comment

• Lions looking to be the early fav for the #1 pick. Gotta keep that reputation alive.....one of the worst franchises in sports. I have to take another look, but I think they've won one single playoff game since 1962....
                            Last edited by CanDB; 10-17-2021, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• The Lions didn’t have 4 back to back losing seasons in the last 5 years. The Broncos on the other hand, had 4 back to back losing seasons in the last 5 years. Objectively the Broncos are one of the worst franchises in the NFL, at least in recent history.

Comment

• WFT needs to hold KC to FG here.

Comment

Working...
                                X