No announcement yet.

Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're making Carr look like a genius again.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

That's the problem. Fangio has planned for the wrong team.
      True 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• Vance Joseph’s defense just played a great series of downs and got the ball back for the offense.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl
        Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
          Vance Joseph’s defense just played a great series of downs and got the ball back for the offense.
          Still think Denver would be better if they just demoted Vance and hired an offensive minded head coach.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

Still think Denver would be better if they just demoted Vance and hired an offensive minded head coach.
            If they knew they were going to draft a quarterback in 2019, they definitely should have hired an offensive coach.

I doubt VJ would have taken a demotion though.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl
            Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Lamb is better than Jeudy.

Comment

• I do have some trouble watching 3 games in a day.....depending how good the last game. But today, because of fantasy, I watched a lot of the London game, and now am well into parts of my 4th session....and it's too much. It's like having one too many pieces of a great dish, main course or dessert. Again, depends who is playing, but I am watching baseball, and some other things as I bounce back and forth.

FTR, Seattle is doing better than I thought. Something about that team...they do find a way at times, even when the apparent underdogs. Having said that, The Steelers have not been good this year, and I thought this was their opportunity to verify they're back. Still a win is big for them, as it is for Seattle, given how far ahead Arizona and The Rams.

Comment

• TJ Watt is possibly the best defensive player in the league. Top 3 for sure. The Watt family should have had more kids. Heck, even the least known of them, Derek, is an NFLer.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

How does Great Britain react to having games in "their house"?
                    The majority are oblivious to it still.
                    But there is a growing base of fans of the game who are committed and enthusiastic.
                    Games always sell out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                      Lamb is better than Jeudy.
                      But is it better than beef?

Comment

How does Great Britain react to having games in "their house"?

Theres plenty of people around you can talk to in the uk about the nfl , it would be interesting to know how many brits have signed up to nfl game pass and the game is quite well presented on the bbc in a twice weekly highlights show by two former players jason bell and osi umenyiora.

There’s an nfl broadcaster and journalist here mike carlson who’s really knowledgeable on the game , a female sideline reporter started talking to him at the game yesterday , its funny after all this time since about 1998 of him being an nfl media figure here i still don’t know who he’s really trying to strike a chord with in his analysis its just too clever for most people to take in , even bell and umenyiora take a back seat the times he’s with them at the super bowl.

Comment

But is it better than beef?
                          Depends on the chef 🙂

I cannot remember the last time I had lamb.

Comment

• The Bills sure have a dynamic team!

So much creativity and athleticism.

Comment

The Bills sure have a dynamic team!

So much creativity and athleticism.
                              Creativity. Innovation. Commitment to a young QB. Sure would like a taste of that here.
                              sigpic

Comment

• And then there's that Henry guy......

Comment

Working...
                                X