Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How does AJ Green not know that he’s the first read on that?
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl
    Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

    Comment


    • The Pack are 7 and 1, playing the best team in the league in their house....minus Adams and company. Green looked like a blocker...what was that?? Great pic though!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        Wow, AJ loses Arizona the game. This was looking like Zona wins, bc this drive the Packers couldn't stop them.
        Hey partner....are you 100% sure they won!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by broncolee View Post
          How does AJ Green not know that he’s the first read on that?
          As someone who went to High School with him...he's not the brightest bulb in the box.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

            Hey partner....are you 100% sure they won!!!

            I'll take it, but def didn't think they'd win before Adams and Lazard were added to protocol, didn't think they'd win in these last few seconds.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

            Comment


            • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

              I'll take it, but def didn't think they'd win before Adams and Lazard were added to protocol, didn't think they'd win in these last few seconds.
              I know...did not look good. But The Pack deserved the win in my opinion, given how many drops and even the TD reversal. Arizona did not wow me, though they are a good team. Hope Murray's ok.

              Comment


              • Getting into the weekend I expect a few more trades, right thru to the trade deadline Tuesday.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Getting into the weekend I expect a few more trades, right thru to the trade deadline Tuesday.
                  Wonder what bottom feeder that thinks they're a player away miss make a splash.
                  With Tonyan hurt for the remainder of the season, Packers should make a play for a wide out or pass catching tight end...how funny would it be if they make a call for Noah.
                  But we learned outside of Randall Cobb and Tonyan, if you aren't Adams or Lazard, you can't be relied on. I've seen some sites say they should make a play for Brandin Cooks, Kyler Fuller, Evan Engram, DeSean Jackson, Hayden Hurst, and Odell.

                  I think most of those are people just looking at positions and going this player, but almost every site has the Packers trading a 4th or 5th to Denver for Fuller in case Jaire can't comeback this season.

                  Curious the Lions will make a play for a WR.
                  Will Zona grab another defender.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                    Wonder what bottom feeder that thinks they're a player away miss make a splash.
                    With Tonyan hurt for the remainder of the season, Packers should make a play for a wide out or pass catching tight end...how funny would it be if they make a call for Noah.
                    But we learned outside of Randall Cobb and Tonyan, if you aren't Adams or Lazard, you can't be relied on. I've seen some sites say they should make a play for Brandin Cooks, Kyler Fuller, Evan Engram, DeSean Jackson, Hayden Hurst, and Odell.

                    I think most of those are people just looking at positions and going this player, but almost every site has the Packers trading a 4th or 5th to Denver for Fuller in case Jaire can't comeback this season.

                    Curious the Lions will make a play for a WR.
                    Will Zona grab another defender.
                    I've heard the OBJ to Green Bay possibility. I'd listen to Rodgers very closely, because his request to acquire an aging Cobb probably won that game Thursday. So if he likes one of the WRs and/or TEs out there, it might be a wise maneuver.

                    I think Arizona had a bit of a wake up call, because the #1 ranked team should have beat the injured Packers that night. They were the overwhelming favourites. They saved their best till it was almost too late, and then botched it. Therefore they could be in the trade market as you mention.

                    I have a thing about trading. If your group is fairly healthy and the chemistry is solid, I think it wise to only add depth pieces. But if you have an obvious whole, no matter what your record, it's a good idea to at least kick tires.

                    Comment


                    • Really nice designed rollout and pass from Fields for a TD. Very accurate pass running to his left.

                      Comment


                      • So far, The Cinci/Jets and Buffalo/Miami games are surprisingly close.

                        Comment


                        • The third string fisherman that trucked the Broncos just scored against the Steelers.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                          Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

                          Comment


                          • How many of you had the Lions to win today? Anyone prepared to admit it?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                              How many of you had the Lions to win today? Anyone prepared to admit it?
                              I am often wrong, but I NEVER predict a Lions' win.

                              Comment


                              • Haha....Eli Mitchell looked stopped around the 3 or4, and then the band got together and pushed him into the end zone!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X