Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Rodgers maybe should have to shown up for camp earlier....
    In Denver.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

In Denver.....
      haha.....

latest reports still say Broncos were very interested and might still be at season's end.

Comment

As for the KC/Cleveland game....just seems like winners find a way to win, and those who have a questionable history (though Cleveland is now a good team), find a way to lose. Interesting though that The pats did not win, yet again, in a situation that in past, they would typically win.

Comment

Wow! I can't wait to play the Faiders!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
          2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

I felt kinda dirty yesterday when I wasn’t disappointed about the Chiefs beating the Browns.

I feel kinda dirtier not actively rooting against the Raiders to beat the Ravens just so the AFC West can start the season 4-0.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Raiders doing Raider things

Comment

LOL In OT the Raiders are inside the 1 yard line, get a penalty for jumping offsides and then throw the INT. This has to be the most Raider-like thing ever.

Comment

Raiders just proved why nobody is in a hurry to play them.

AFC is 4-0 in week 1!!

Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers can all go on a 16 game losing streak for all I care now. But at least for this week, we get to say that the AFC West is just as good as the NFC West.

My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                    LOL In OT the Raiders are inside the 1 yard line, get a penalty for jumping offsides and then throw the INT. This has to be the most Raider-like thing ever.
                    Then strip sack Jackson on 3rd down in their own side of the field.
                    rush the FG squad on 2nd down, get a delay of game.
                    And throw a wide open td pass.

wow... lol
                    :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                      Raiders just proved why nobody is in a hurry to play them.

AFC is 4-0 in week 1!!

Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers can all go on a 16 game losing streak for all I care now. But at least for this week, we get to say that the AFC West is just as good as the NFC West.

Raiders proved why they are still a questionable team, making a mess out of 1/2 yard situation to win the game. Then they followed up with an attempt to kick a FG except they delayed the game in the process. You can get away with this early on, but it's not a formula for success.

I think our guys are in a hurry to play them, because limiting Waller (with our solid dbacks) will minimize their scoring, and we can eat Leatherwood's lunch all day long. Von and company can't wait for that!

Comment

If you saw a pic of JJ Watt lately, you will be impressed with the man's physique. Less than 10% body fat on his 280 pound frame, and he is muscled!! Really put in the work, which says a lot about this guy. TJ has become a top tier player, but don't count out older brother. He looks lean and mean!!

Comment

I can not stand the roughing the passer calls this year (and many over the last few years)!!! Chase Young makes a simple hit, and can hardly be faulted for falling on Jones. I prefer they let defenders make a play, as they try so hard not to foul the QB. It's just not natural.

Comment

A conscious effort by the Giants to take the ball out of Daniel Jones's hands.

Comment

Bad time for a pic on the young QB.

Comment

Teams with losing cultures find a way to lose. Giants gotta be sick right now.
                                :go:

Comment

Working...
                                X