Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Teams with losing cultures find a way to lose. Giants gotta be sick right now.
    Giants have a history for those kind of losses, although, most of them come against the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Giants have a history for those kind of losses, although, most of them come against the Eagles.
      With hindsight, the game was probably lost for the Giants when they failed to score a TD off the Heinicke INT. As for the neutral zone infraction penalty thar directly cost them the game, that's just something that happens when a desperate D tries to make a play to save the game.

Comment

It's the kind of game I go away forgetting who should have won, or who should have lost.....a toss up as to who played better overall. Barkley is still a bit tentative, which is understandable, Jones shows flickers of high quality, but not sure. Gano was The Giants weapon of the night.

Washington is expected to be the better team, pending their QB. He is a good backup, but I wish it was Fitz. But Washington's D did not play as good as expected. Chase Young is a star in the making, but The Giants made a game of it. In fact, if not for a penalty, that might have influenced the kick, they win.

Interesting game to watch, but both teams are on the outside looking in at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Sorry had to upload the DeSean Jackson video...!
          https://youtu.be/cJPf4h9GZvg

Comment

Outside of The Broncos' game, I really look forward to KC/Baltimore, LV/Pittsburgh and LAC/Dallas, all divisional opponents. Based on their competition, week 2 will tell us something about each team. We could win and be leading the entire division later tonight, all be 2 and 0, or somewhere in between. Yes, I expect us to win, as do the experts.

Love the NFL!!!

Comment

The Raiders are not an easy out. They’re probably going to beat the Steelers.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl
              Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

Justin Fields struggling....

...letting the Bengals back in.
                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                Adopted By:
                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                Broncbeat

Comment

Bears win. Fields apparently ran for a key first down that helped seal the game.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I don’t care what Urban Meyer says. I would not be surprised if he’s in Southern California next season.
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

That’s two good teams in a row that the Raiders beat. There’s nobody that can’t wait to play them.

Sam Darnold maybe just needed a better team around him.

The Colts May end up regretting trading for Wentz.
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                        That’s two good teams in a row that the Raiders beat. There’s nobody that can’t wait to play them.

Sam Darnold maybe just needed a better team around him.

The Colts May end up regretting trading for Wentz.
                        Why do you keep saying that????

Comment

Lots of QB problems this week....Tua, Dalton, Wentz and Taylor.

Comment

Cardinals’ defense is not as great as it was last week.
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

The refs just overturned a TD because Julio’s heel came down after his toe already tapped in bounds. Apparently if your toe hits, you have to get your heel down. So either all those marvelous toe drags you see have been called wrong all these years, or the refs are just making up new rules because they feel like it

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                                The refs just overturned a TD because Julio’s heel came down after his toe already tapped in bounds. Apparently if your toe hits, you have to get your heel down. So either all those marvelous toe drags you see have been called wrong all these years, or the refs are just making up new rules because they feel like it
                                What do you mean by toe already tapped in bounds? Was he falling or stumbling out of bounds? Was he standing or jumping at the sideline and one foot was in while the other was out by his heel?

I would bet dollars to donuts that the refs got it right.
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X