Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 games tomorrow...

I expect one big "turkey" (that would be the first game)

Comment

• Raiders will be in tough, and a loss greatly diminishes their playoff hopes. Addition by subtraction.

Comment

• I see, Detroit in winless, but plays it cautious in the 1st Q.....

Maybe going for the tie.

Comment

• No wonder John Fox didn’t work out in Chicago. The GM was drafting a quarterback #2 overall without consulting him.

I hope the next GM/coach combo figure things out for Justin Fields’ sake.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl
          Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• I wonder if The Lions lose today does the coach get the pink slip? I don't get excited about firings, but I did lose some respect for him when he was vocal about Goff.

Comment

• That’s Bears’ ball.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• So The Lions can't even move the ball when they hold?!

Comment

• No wonder the Lions suck. Continually shooting themselves in the foot.
                  Last edited by broncoslover115; 11-25-2021, 12:09 PM.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    No wonder the Lions suck. Continually shooting themselves in the foot.
                    I think that anyone who is down about any team they follow, I say watch The Lions and you will feel a bit better.

Of course I have Swift in fantasy, and that appears to be a decision going down with the team as well.
                    Last edited by CanDB; 11-25-2021, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Time to fire Santos.

He ought to be ashamed of himself for kicking that short. Wide left or right is one thing, it should never come up short on a 53 yard try.
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• When's the game start?

Comment

• Lions got a chance if they alternate backs, because without Swift, Williams is solid but predictable. Mix it up.

Comment

• OK just finished work. Is it worth watching the end of Lions v Bears?

Comment

• Horrible series by Detroit. They are the definition of shooting themselves in the foot.
                              Last edited by broncoslover115; 11-25-2021, 01:28 PM.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• I don’t think they were supposed to call the timeout for Glenn. Isn’t the head coach the only one who can call a timeout from the sideline?
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X