Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Next drive is really important now.
    These are 2 teams you can never feel safe on betting on.

As we speak, Dallas taking it to them.

Hmmm....that looked like a fumble.

Comment

• Why is Trevor Lawrence getting national tv commercials?
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• McCarthy was smart not to challenge. The refs conference took too long to think they were going to overturn that call on replay.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Clearly Dallas is restricted without their 2 top WRs.

Comment

• Not sure I agree with that penalty. Seemed a bit ticky tack.
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• What a stupid decision to attempt the FG.

Comment

• This game is far from over, but so far Vegas really does look like the better team. Too many defensive penalties on Dallas. I do appreciate their loss of WRs for this game, but again, something about them that leaves you wondering, We saw ample evidence against The Broncos.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  This game is far from over, but so far Vegas really does look like the better team. Too many defensive penalties on Dallas. I do appreciate their loss of WRs for this game, but again, something about them that leaves you wondering, We saw ample evidence against The Broncos.
                  We broke the Cowboys!

Comment

• Pollard seems almost equal to Zeke these days. it's good on one hand, but Zeke is not as explosive as he was. Mind you, some of the holes that Oline used to give him were truck-worthy!!

Comment

• Dak taking too long between plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                        Dak taking too long between plays.
                        They didn’t want to leave the Raiders with much time.

Comment

• Notice the Cowboys didn’t concede the half being down 17-6, unlike Fangio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

They didn’t want to leave the Raiders with much time.
                            I get that and it worked out for them in the end but it was risky.

Comment

• Two players disqualified. Silently.

Comment

• Some folks think fantasy is not useful, or of value, but it does force me to watch specific players (I have) more, which I would not have noticed otherwise. For example, I have Schultz (not going good with him and Swift earlier on my weak team). And I notice that most of his routes are short and then turning back towards the QB. A decent TE has to be more mobile than that. At least throw off the defenders with the occasional stop and go route. Cmon man!!!

I am trying to wake him up, and therefore I am ok if I just made an incorrect assessment.

Comment

Working...
                                X