• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Allen has !looked rather ordinary the past 4 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      Josh Allen has !looked rather ordinary the past 4 weeks
      He still has a tendency to try to force passes when things aren't going his way.

Comment

• Patrick Mahomes looked ordinary in several games this season.

Comment

• Siemien still likes to drift back 15 yards before he chucks it out of bounds.

Comment

• Well, at least one of The Cowboys/Raiders lost yesterday.

Comment

• Dallas makes The AFC West look powerful!! They beat The Chargers by 3, but lost to all three other teams, including our one sided game. That alone tells me they are not going deep.

I will repeat, Pollard looks better than Zeke. They are in a bit of a conundrum if you ask me. They feel like they have to play Zeke a lot, but their gut probably tells them otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Well, at least one of The Cowboys/Raiders lost yesterday.
                I was rooting for a tie that would leave both teams unhappy and almost got it!

I'm tempted to say it was a good game, but 28 penalties (many of those really ticky-tack calls) made it really tedious.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

I was rooting for a tie that would leave both teams unhappy and almost got it!

I'm tempted to say it was a good game, but 28 penalties (many of those really ticky-tack calls) made it really tedious.
                  Brown will probably practice with locks on his hands. He almost got called 5 times, maybe more!

Comment

• Melvin Gordon and Devontae Booker are separated by less than 200 yards production and Gordon has 2 fumbles. Broncos paid Gordon $16 mil and Booker got $5.5 mil. Said it then and will say it now - Gordon wasn’t worth paying.

Comment

• Blaze if you are out there....who you got in The Packers' game with The Rams? We'll probably agree, maybe not, but The Pack at home are a very good team. Even without Jones if that's the case. Their D will give Stafford some headaches, and they have enough O with Rodgers, Adams and Dillon. I do give credit to Rodgers, that type of toe injury is not fun to play with.

One key of course is minimizing the Stafford/Kupp connection. One of the very best combos in the league. Not convinced that The Rams' run game is top tier in GB (although I have a vested interest in Henderson in fantasy). But The Rams have been a bit disappointing of late. Any form of sustained pressure has caused Stafford real issues.

Big game in terms of playoff standings.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        Blaze if you are out there....who you got in The Packers' game with The Rams? We'll probably agree, maybe not, but The Pack at home are a very good team. Even without Jones if that's the case. Their D will give Stafford some headaches, and they have enough O with Rodgers, Adams and Dillon. I do give credit to Rodgers, that type of toe injury is not fun to play with.

One key of course is minimizing the Stafford/Kupp connection. One of the very best combos in the league. Not convinced that The Rams' run game is top tier in GB (although I have a vested interest in Henderson in fantasy). But The Rams have been a bit disappointing of late. Any form of sustained pressure has caused Stafford real issues.

Big game in terms of playoff standings.
                        Its definitely a massive game standing wise. If the top teams in the NFC are Packers, Rams, Bucs, and Cardinals. A win against the Rams gives Green Bay the tie breaker against 2 of those teams, if they all finish with the same record. Its a must win for both teams. Rodgers kinda needs to bounce back because he hasn't looked much better than Jordan Love did against the Chief in these last 2 games.
                        This might be another defensive game for the Packers, which isn't good if it once more comes down to Mason's leg. He has been struggling this year. I'd say Packers win it, but that's def a 55% Packers, 45% Rams picks. I see it being that close. Or all games this season, this might be the one where missing Jaire matters the most.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Why did McNuggets trade Brett Kern?
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                          Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• I have not seen enough of Zach Wilson, and I know he's rusty today, but sometimes he looks lost.

Many of us thought Mac Jones was going to be effective in The NFL, and he did go to the perfect team for him, but he definitely is the best rookie QB.

I do think Lawrence will be a quality QB given time and some O help.
                            CanDB
                            Football Immortal
                            Last edited by CanDB; 11-28-2021, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Steelers look awful.....The Bengals are crushing them!

Comment

• I believe I heard if the Patriots hang on and beat Tennessee, and Baltimore loses to Cleveland tonight, New England will move into the #1 seed.

Comment

Working...
                                X