No announcement yet.

Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers do look strong, given they have a bye week to rest up. A reasonably healthy Rodgers, Jones and Bakhtiari is a bad situation for opponents! A Jones/Dillon backfield is a load, and the overall team is strong. I guess Rodgers will just numb his toe for the rest of the season (he has opted out of surgery). Sounds cool, but it's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Packers do look strong, given they have a bye week to rest up. A reasonably healthy Rodgers, Jones and Bakhtiari is a bad situation for opponents! A Jones/Dillon backfield is a load, and the overall team is strong. I guess Rodgers will just numb his toe for the rest of the season (he has opted out of surgery). Sounds cool, but it's not.
      Just gotta maintain playing a high level and not have those games like against the Vikes. Gotta stop being in games where gotta depend on Mason to win it. Its weird saying it, but he hasn't been reliable.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• The Football Team is taking it to the SeaChicks.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl
        Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• WFT could put Seattle away if their kicker wasn’t injured.

Hard hitting game.

Comment

• Lol Heineke slid and took out a defender out of bounds.

Comment

• Wow Seattle still in this game.

Comment

• What a game! Wilson nearly brought them back for the tie. INT on the 2 pt conversation.

Comment

• Oh my this is a crazy game!

Comment

• That’s the call their gonna make to end the game? Whack!

Comment

• The Football Team should have done a better job on defense that last drive by the Chicks. They were letting too many receivers get out of bounds.

Still, always a good day when Russell Wilson loses.

My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                        The Football Team should have done a better job on defense that last drive by the Chicks. They were letting too many receivers get out of bounds.

Still, always a good day when Russell Wilson loses.

Careful, he might be a Bronco next season if he gets out of Seattle. lol
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

Careful, he might be a Bronco next season if he gets out of Seattle. lol
                          While I prefer Wilson over some others, I don’t really care for him. He’s a great quarterback, but he seems a bit too phony for my liking. I can overlook it if I have to though.
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Interesting game last night. Washington seemed to have it in the bag but never put it away. Wilson is either still rusty, has more issues with his injury than we think, or is starting to look his age. I wonder because he is one QB I would be good with next year, but he is not the best Wilson he has been. Still like him though.

There is true value in the kicking game. Minus a kicker, Washington almost lost the game. A FG would have put it away, and they nearly gave it back.

Not to mention, a kicker almost gave Wilson and company another late shot, with that really nice onside kick.

However, apparently kickers get hurt very easy, as in this case, by running.....

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                              https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...r-chef-alleges

Brown just can’t keep his name away from trouble.

At least this time it appears to be a false accusation.
                              https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...d-19-violation

maybe not so false after all
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Minus a real QB (sorry but Hill is a fullback who occasionally passes) and without Kamara and 2 tackles, The Saints are cooked. BUT, I hope they beat dallas!

Comment

Working...
                                X