No announcement yet.

Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears might have gotten screwed by the touchdown call.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl
    Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Andy Dalton on the tackle assist. Already two interceptions but one wasn’t his fault.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Bengals are being the Bungals right now. Come on, get it together. We need the Chargers to lose.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Zac Taylor strikes again..

Comment

• Minshew having some early success.

Comment

• The early turnovers are really hurting the Bears. They can’t afford to give up more touchdowns.
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Haven’t watched CIN very often but holy crap, that team is a mess….turnovers, ridiculous penalties, missed xtra points and on and on.

And their defense blows…no pressure, WRs are wide open. Horrible game to watch. Feels like WRs can just stroll into the EZ.
                broncoslover115
                Football Immortal
                Last edited by broncoslover115; 12-05-2021, 12:14 PM.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Bears finally forced a punt.
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Detroit doing well against The Vikes. The Vikings are such a hard team to understand. One week they look like playoff race types, the following, they are down 11 to Detroit.

Comment

• Detroit is going to beat the Vikings.

Can’t assume the Broncos are going to win that game next week.
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• The one thing I know for sure. Each week in The NFL has expected wins and unexpected wins. Just when it appears obvious, it changes.

Comment

• Bryce Hall doing what Surtain couldn't.....cover Devonta Smith and not give up a touchdown....on the exact same kind of pass to the side of the end zone.

Maybe Surtain should study that clip and see how it's done.

Comment

• Seems like almost all season, at least 2 of The Giants' WRs are out. With Shepard, Toney, Slayton, Golladay, Engram, they have some quality receiving. And if Barkley is healthy, along with Jones, they could be pretty good. But they can't get a semblance of talent week after week.

Comment

• Dalton with a great play.
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• I was hoping the Bears would get away with that touchdown given the Hopkins call.
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X