X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lions!!!!!!!

Comment

• Good job Lions.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I think Herbert is a really good young QB. I may be wrong, given how talented Allan is, but I do think Herbert telegraphs some of his passes to Allen. He has other good options, and if I'm defending, I make sure Allen gets limited. Having said that, Allen is a stud.
        Sounds like Stafford with Megatron. It was always clear Matt had talent, but he would force the ball to Johnson so much, wouldn't care to go through any reads. Just find Johnson, throw ball. Even when Calvin was covered by 4 defenders, Stafford would sling it to him...and a lot of times Calvin still caught it.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Let’s go Niners!! Beat Russell Wilson!!!
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

Sounds like Stafford with Megatron. It was always clear Matt had talent, but he would force the ball to Johnson so much, wouldn't care to go through any reads. Just find Johnson, throw ball. Even when Calvin was covered by 4 defenders, Stafford would sling it to him...and a lot of times Calvin still caught it.
            Megatron will always be one of the greatest receivers ever to play!!!

Comment

• Niners letting the SeaChicks stay too close.
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Megatron will always be one of the greatest receivers ever to play!!!
                Wait until we watch Megatron II on Sundays.

Comment

• Bengals had a chance to comeback until Mixon’s fumble.

WFT playing tough - Raiders loss would be huge.

Comment

• Heineke is fun to watch. He’s a lot like Russell Wilson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                      Heineke is fun to watch. He’s a lot like Russell Wilson.
                      The INT might end up costing Washington the game but he now has two minutes to force a win.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

The INT might end up costing Washington the game but he now has two minutes to force a win.
                        Almost a pick six on this last drive. In range for a long FG now.

Comment

• Come on WFT we need this FG!

Comment

• Yes! Need to hold the Raiders with 37 seconds.

Comment

• Good drive by Washington but the Raiders have 37 secomds to get into FG range.

Comment

• Carr throwing deep hoping for a DPI call. He'll probably do that again.

Comment

Working...
                                X