Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • They scored but I don't like that play cal I wonder why Kliff is getting cute in the redzone that's twice just only this time they scored.
    :go:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Yikes, we shoulda kept Prater!!

      A little beer is ok.
      Lol maybe you're right. However he did stink it up at times having said all that he's always had that strong leg. Lots of former broncos in this contest. I like it.
      :go:

      Comment


      • Sorry, I can’t stand OBJ. He’s a selfish player and a narcissist. I can’t stand people and players like him and I’m more connected to players to DT rather than OBJ.

        He’s all about himself and I have no interest in who he is and what he does. People who are entitled and narcissistic have no interest to me whatsoever.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

        Comment


        • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          Sorry, I can’t stand OBJ. He’s a selfish player and a narcissist. I can’t stand people and players like him and I’m more connected to players to DT rather than OBJ.

          He’s all about himself and I have no interest in who he is and what he does. People who are entitled and narcissistic have no interest to me whatsoever.
          He gets it from his dad LOL, omg his dad is even worse. Apple didn't fall far from the tree.
          :go:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

            He gets it from his dad LOL, omg his dad is even worse. Apple didn't fall far from the tree.
            Who is his dad? I don’t know his story. But to tell you the truth, I don’t even care.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

              curious, were you a fan of Joseph when he was here? I get what you're saying I would like to see him with a Qb, see Joseph didn't have a qb to work with either so I just wonder if we had a legit Qb how Fangio and the team would fare.
              I wasn’t a fan of Joseph but he didn’t get a fair shake from a lot of fans. They wanted him fired before he coached one game.

              Not only did Joseph not have a quarterback, they didn’t even try to get him one. At least Fangio got Lock and Bridgewater.
              Last edited by broncolee; 12-13-2021, 07:24 PM.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

              Comment


              • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

                Who is his dad? I don’t know his story. But to tell you the truth, I don’t even care.
                Let's just say he's an active Twitter advocate that blasted the browns handling of his son's career pretty disrespectful dude.
                :go:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by broncolee View Post

                  I wasn’t a fan of Joseph but he didn’t get a fair shake from a lot of fans. They wanted him fired before he coached one game.

                  Not only did Joseph not have a quarterback, they didn’t even try to get him one. At least Fangio got Lock and the Bridgewater.
                  Well if you put it like that I mean Fangio did hand pick Bridge so if you do that and still underperform well its almost like he got the Qb he wanted.

                  He spent a while tweaking that defense so should he get fired I would hate to have all that turnover. Although I'm not opposed to getting an offensive minded coach. One thing that's a definite that should happen would be shurmur getting the boot.
                  :go:

                  Comment


                  • This is a heck of a game. I was telling my dad for some odd reason I love watching the nfc west match ups. They are usually always amazing. Love this division and the teams are always evenly matched which brings out some great football.
                    :go:

                    Comment


                    • Don't see D. Hop drop many like that. Cardinals have a lot of self inflicted errors this game. I don't feel like the rams stopped that more like the cardinals are beating themselves.
                      :go:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                        Don't see D. Hop drop many like that. Cardinals have a lot of self inflicted errors this game. I don't feel like the rams stopped that more like the cardinals are beating themselves.
                        Hopkins makes that catch 99 in 100. The thing is with Murray even with those 2 INTs he can bring them back. I can’t imagine being a defender trying to catch him in the open field.

                        Comment


                        • Crazy play by Kyler Murray! Just unbelievable.

                          Comment


                          • The thing about good quarterbacks like Murray is he can overcome 2 INTs. Not guaranteed they can win but look how quickly he put together two drives, one for a TD. Right back in the game.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                              Crazy play by Kyler Murray! Just unbelievable.
                              Indeed it was and we have a ball game again. I mean seriously the rams haven't stopped them I mean they got some tipped passes but the cards have been moving the ball all night. This will be a great 4th quarter. Rams need to score or else I feel the cardinals will come back and tie it.
                              :go:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

                                Indeed it was and we have a ball game again. I mean seriously the rams haven't stopped them I mean they got some tipped passes but the cards have been moving the ball all night. This will be a great 4th quarter. Rams need to score or else I feel the cardinals will come back and tie it.
                                Yeah this is another great game. All of a sudden if AZ holds them they’ll have the momentum.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X