No announcement yet.

Around The League - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has to be tough to beat a team that has AJ Green as it’s second best receiver.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Okay, maybe Kingsbury is a little too confident.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Good that they got the first down, but should have kicked the field goal.
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Should be a fun finish between KC and The Chargers. Still interesting that one of these teams is 1 and 2 after today. In fairness, I think both are good teams.

Comment

• Cardinals up by 12 with less than 7 minutes to go.
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• bengals look a decent team this year , been a long time since stanley wilsons return td in the sb and lewis billups dropped int , and of course tim krumrie's broken leg , that was huge too.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                Cardinals up by 12 with less than 7 minutes to go.
                Game of the week eh?

Comment

• Detroit surprisingly close against Baltimore.

Comment

• Jaguars on the move with the help of a ticky tack call against Isaiah Simmons.
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• And just like that, a three stooges play by the Jags for a turnover.
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Grandstand finish at Arrowhead. Chargers have a go ahead TD ruled out for an illegal shift. Have to settle for a FG. 24-24.

Comment

• Tied up in KC with just over 2 minutes. Mahomes is pretty lethal in these situations, but they better score or The Chargers can win this thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                            Grandstand finish at Arrowhead. Chargers have a go ahead TD ruled out for an illegal shift. Have to settle for a FG. 24-24.
                            Sorry...you beat me to it!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Sorry...you beat me to it!
                              It's the live early afternoon game here!

Comment

• Bye bye patsies.....

Comment

Working...
                                X