The NFL 2021/22 Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post
    kyle shanahan may have bowed down and appeased the media and fans by drafting trey lance , benefits of that pick is he escapes criticism and garropolo gets a free ride to keep the job , win win.
    He ain’t that stupid. He may have underestimated how big a project was, but appeasing media?!

Comment

• SF give Dallas a life

Comment

• Dang....Bosa out.

D has to fill in for him!

Comment

• Complete performance from SF. Dallas being overwhelmed at home.

Comment

• Deebo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice pick by Williams as well.

Comment

• My current favourite player Deebo Samuel with the TD. Is there anything he can't do?

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                My current favourite player Deebo Samuel with the TD. Is there anything he can't do?
                He's a swiss army knife....and a dang good one!!

Comment

Complete performance from SF. Dallas being overwhelmed at home.
                  did steve mariucci pick the 49ers to win the super bowl ? who looks better right now the 49ers or bills

Comment

did steve mariucci pick the 49ers to win the super bowl ? who looks better right now the 49ers or bills
                    Packers.

Just having fun. I like both teams. Jimmy G looks like his old self, and SF has a nice balance. Hope Bosa is ok.

Josh looked lights out last night, and they too have a good D.

Comment

• I'm thinkin Kittle time soon. He's been too quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Packers.

Just having fun. I like both teams. Jimmy G looks like his old self, and SF has a nice balance. Hope Bosa is ok.

Josh looked lights out last night, and they too have a good D.
                        i get the negative points about dan quinn , the problem with newer coaches like say demeco ryans 49ers d coordinator is do they have the connections and experience ?

Comment

I'm still not entirely convinced by Garoppolo. With a more polished QB, SF would easily be in the frame for sure.

Comment

• Jimmy G Reminds me a lot of Orion. Decent in a clean pocket throwing 15 yards or less over the middle. He’s not good outside the pocket and isn’t good downfield and outside the numbers. I really hope he isn’t in a Broncos uni next year. It would just be a repeat of another mediocre vet who is boring to watch. Jimmy G is a super bland QB.
                            sigpic

Comment

• If anyone is having a bad day, there's a Skip Bayless meltdown on Twitter to enjoy. Still not over yet though.

Comment

If anyone is having a bad day, there's a Skip Bayless meltdown on Twitter to enjoy. Still not over yet though.
                                What about? Dallas??

Comment

Working...
                                X