The NFL 2021/22 Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

So who you got? And which game are you looking forward to the most?

I got Titans, Packers, Bucs, Bills.

I like The Pack, so Saturday evening looks good to me, but so will be the Bills/KC game.
    Bengals; could go either way but I favor the Bengals
    49ers: they are going to manhandle the packers.
    Rams: bucs don’t have the firepower. Didn’t have it when they were healthy last 2 times they lost to the Rams
    Bills: In a close one

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

So who you got? And which game are you looking forward to the most?

I got Titans, Packers, Bucs, Bills.

I like The Pack, so Saturday evening looks good to me, but so will be the Bills/KC game.
      Bengals - I have a sneaky suspicion they're going to win the whole thing - and so good to watch too. I know Henry will probably be back for the Titans but it's asking a lot for hin to get up to speed in such a difficult game.

Packers - If the Niners had a better QB and a more cold blooded HC they could win this, but they don't.

Rams - The Bucs D has been banged up quite a lot this year and although some players returned against the Eagles they weren't truly tested. I just dont see them being match sharp enough to deal with the Rams' weapons. In addition, how is TB going to be able to cope with the fully fit Rams pass rush? A lot has been made of Tom's stats this year, but no one throws the ball as much as he does. It's something like 45-50 times a game. Against Donald, Miller and co that isn't going to work. Of course Tom has had to throw excessively Fournette has be out for so long. However, even if Fournette makes the game, i don't see him being ready to carry the load, let alome in an impactful way.

Bills - Was last week a flash in the pan against an over matched opponent or are the the Bills really that good at ths level? We're about to find out. If they are, KC could lose by 20+ points. I expect it to be closer but not much closer.

Comment

• As for the game i am most looking forward to seeing, it has to be Rams @ Bucs. But overall, I'm particularly watching out for ex-Broncos. Von of course at the Rams, McKenzie and Sanders at the Bills and Shaq Barrett at the Bucs.
        Last edited by GMTD; 01-18-2022, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• I'm going Bills, Titans, Rams, and Packers.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
            As for the game i am most looking forward to seeing, it has to be Rams @ Bucs. But overall, I'm particularly watching out for ex-Broncos. Von of course at the Rams, McKenzie and Sanders at the Bills and Shaq Barrett at the Bucs.
            Luv the loyalty!

Comment

• Bengals over Titans. I think Cincinnati has too much offensive fire power for Tannehill to match. Even if Henry is back, I don't see him being 100%.

Packers over 49ers. Packers won't cost themselves with bad penalties and silly play calling like Dallas did.

Rams over Buccaneers. I think the Rams are a bad match up for Tampa, and if Tampa Bay is without Wirfs at RT, that could spell trouble for Brady.

Bills over Chiefs. I think Buffalo is hitting it's stride and the Chiefs haven't been as dominant this year.

Comment

• Really pulling for Cincy. Staying with my uncle and hes a lifelong bengals fan.
                :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

• Good start for Cinci. Big TO.

Comment

• Bengals line is garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      Bengals line is garbage
                      And yet they're still winning the game. Are their first choice tackles out? I read something about this earlier in the week

Comment

• CIN better get their offensive line fixed or Burrows is gonna get slaughtered.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                          CIN better get their offensive line fixed or Burrows is gonna get slaughtered.
                          It looks better at the start of the second half. Joe still just got sscked but he had time to throw earlier

Comment

• TD Bengals!

Comment

• What a play from Hilton.

Comment

• Talk about a key play! Titans looked like they were back in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X