X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post

I can see McDoof alienating Carr and Faiders trade for Jimmy G.
    This wouldn't surprise me at all. Carr is a strong willed, opinionated leader for the raiders. Little Josh might find Carr isn't deferential enough to McDaniels brilliance and eliminate the challenge for the locker room, especially since Carr openly wanted Bisachia. There is history with Josh and Jimmy (sounds like an west Hollywood hair salon). Garrapolo would be the obedient little soldier and Josh would feel he's "taking charge" of the team.

Carr to NO? Or MN, with Cousins to NO or Houston?

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

Folks kept calling him a winner, he constantly would do things that would almost cost the Niners games. This time it did. If we want a QB who might cost us games, keep starting Lock.
    I can see McDoof alienating Carr and Faiders trade for Jimmy G.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosNewEra
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

If this isn't a joke.... Um, wow.
    Even if it were true, Carolina’s defense played a heck of a game. While Denver’s defense deserved the accolades Carolina was tough to score on.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by fullquartpress View Post

Von Miller already has a ring, and MVP from that game, which would have been a blowout Bronco win, if Drew Lock had started...with Peyton backing him up, on the bench.
    If this isn't a joke.... Um, wow.

Leave a comment:

• fullquartpress
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

This year, the Rams. I want Donald, Whitworth, and Stafford to get a ring. Along with von and other guys there. The Bengals are young, they will be back and I don't really have a connection to anyone in Cinci.

My only downside is that I worked with a Rams fan who was just a dbag. So, it's hard to root for happy things in his life. 🙂
    Von Miller already has a ring, and MVP from that game, which would have been a blowout Bronco win, if Drew Lock had started...with Peyton backing him up, on the bench.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Good game. Congrats to the Rams!

I love Von Miller but I've followed Burrow long before he even won any records at LSU. Then there's the story of these young Bengals... I'm definitely a fan of how they've gone about business and quickly turned things around. Cincy also have never won the Super Bowl... it's time.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Well now, in this case the trade route might be the right call by The Rams.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied

It's good to see that, good to see Von going back, good to see the Bengals back there after sooo long! This is the match up I wanted with fresh faces, and I think I'll be good with whichever team wins!

So who to root for...who are you rooting for?
    This year, the Rams. I want Donald, Whitworth, and Stafford to get a ring. Along with von and other guys there. The Bengals are young, they will be back and I don't really have a connection to anyone in Cinci.

My only downside is that I worked with a Rams fan who was just a dbag. So, it's hard to root for happy things in his life. 🙂

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosIsLife View Post
    Anyone who said we should target Jimmy G in the offseason should be throat punched
    Folks kept calling him a winner, he constantly would do things that would almost cost the Niners games. This time it did. If we want a QB who might cost us games, keep starting Lock.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied

It's good to see that, good to see Von going back, good to see the Bengals back there after sooo long! This is the match up I wanted with fresh faces, and I think I'll be good with whichever team wins!

I picked the Bengals before the playoffs started so I guess I have to stick with them. Hovewer, it would be so special to see Von win another one.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    I kept thinking the Rams were too tight to win. But their dline refused to move on that last series. I'm happy for Von, Donald, Whitworth, Stafford, Kupp.

It should be an interesting SB. I think it's going to be a great game.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    After all those years with the Lions, Stafford is going to the Super Bowl!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Congratulations Von. Go get another one.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosIsLife
    replied
    Anyone who said we should target Jimmy G in the offseason should be throat punched

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post

In his final 2 series he showed what he is. A game manager who will rarely win you a game by his own efforts.
    Totally agree. I’ve always thought he’s over rated. It’s a credit to Shanahan that he was able to create an offense that used his very limited skill set. I really don’t want to see him in a Broncos uniform.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X