Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deshaun Watson

Cleveland was not the place I wanted him to go. Wanted him in the NFC! Haha

They will be a tough team with arguably the best OLine, a great running game, Amari Cooper, a solid defense, & a coach that knows what he is doing.

Browns just became a major factor. That’s how good Deshaun is. Especially using those bootlegs off the play action with that running game & we all saw how effective he was with D Hop. In my eyes Amari really is t that far off from Hop. Not sure why Dallas didn’t utilize him more.

Now let’s just see how many games he gets suspended.

Antonio Brown wants to go to Cleveland now.

Comment

Originally posted by No_Fly_Zone50 View Post
      Let him! He can only do more harm than good.

Comment

He got 5 years $230M fully guaranteed

Comment

The Browns have had a good roster for a couple of years. Baker wasn't the answer. They needed to make a big move at QB and they have.

Comment

Originally posted by No_Fly_Zone50 View Post
            There seems to be a certain logic there.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus View Post
              He got 5 years $230M fully guaranteed
              People talk about it like it is the biggest all time. They kind of ignore clauses that make a huge contract not officially guaranteed but essentially are. For ex like clauses where someone with a huge dead cap hit has his contract for next year guaranteed the previous year. Example below. Mahomes contract is essentially all guaranteed unless something extreme happens....all 450 mil.
              • 2029 salary + workout bonus & 2029 roster bonus fully guarantee on the 3rd league day of 2028 ($89.4M of total dead cap)
              Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

People talk about it like it is the biggest all time. They kind of ignore clauses that make a huge contract not officially guaranteed but essentially are. For ex like clauses where someone with a huge dead cap hit has his contract for next year guaranteed the previous year. Example below. Mahomes contract is essentially all guaranteed unless something extreme happens....all 450 mil.
                • 2029 salary + workout bonus & 2029 roster bonus fully guarantee on the 3rd league day of 2028 ($89.4M of total dead cap)
                Considering the leverage Watson had in all this, there’s not going to be any language in the contract that gets in the way of him getting every penny. Even if it wasn’t fully “guaranteed” Watson would be getting every bit of $230M.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus View Post

Considering the leverage Watson had in all this, there’s not going to be any language in the contract that gets in the way of him getting every penny. Even if it wasn’t fully “guaranteed” Watson would be getting every bit of $230M.
                  yea I get the difference between 99.9% and 100%. Just not sure if others realize 99.9% is essentially 100% for all real life practical purposes.
                  Let's Ride!

Comment

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...deshaun-watson

Hide the women and children Cleveland.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Another county and another grand jury. Will all twenty-two lawsuits be heard together or separately? Will testimony be public? In a civil matter, one would think so.

Comment

Based on previous NFL suspensions, it wouldn't surprise me if Deshaun Watson will be suspended for the whole 2022 season.

Comment

Working...
                        X