Deshaun Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Do you think both parties had in mind that as Watson had not played last season the effective suspension is more like 27 games?
    Maybe the party that got off light sees it that way. Since he wasn't suspended last season, I don't see how it applies. I'm sure a point will be argued here as to why it should apply. I'm still disappointed, maybe because he was my favorite QB in the league before the accusations.
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

Maybe the party that got off light sees it that way. Since he wasn't suspended last season, I don't see how it applies. I'm sure a point will be argued here as to why it should apply. I'm still disappointed, maybe because he was my favorite QB in the league before the accusations.
      That's understable. I used to really like him too.

It could be argued that both parties (the League and Watson) have got off lightly - or at least expect to do so. Watson, obviously; but also the League. They will get one of their stars back before the end of the season and hope that in time people will forget all of this ever happened.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Do you think both parties had in mind that as Watson had not played last season the effective suspension is more like 27 games?
        Maybe .....
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
        X