Matty Ice (Matt Ryan to the Colts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matty Ice (Matt Ryan to the Colts)

Holy crap!! Matt Ryan to the Colts. The AFC is loaded with great QBs.

It’s gonna be hard to get into the playoffs.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Such an odd nickname.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

And once again, Brady has very little competition in the NFC South to win the division; just like he had in the AFC East.

He’s got to be the luckiest person alive. Unbelievable. Brees gone, Matt Ryan gone, Panthers blow.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        And once again, Brady has very little competition in the NFC South to win the division; just like he had in the AFC East.

He’s got to be the luckiest person alive. Unbelievable. Brees gone, Matt Ryan gone, Panthers blow.

All during the Belichick/Brady NE Patriots era I thought the Patriots must've made a pact with the Devil and that's why they won so much with mostly below average NFL players.

Now I'm seeing it must've been Tom Brady that made the pact with the Devil all by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

All during the Belichick/Brady NE Patriots era I thought the Patriots must've made a pact with the Devil and that's why they won so much with mostly below average NFL players.

Now I'm seeing it must've been Tom Brady that made the pact with the Devil all by himself.
          I know, right? Unreal.

Comment

Seems like the perfect time for Father Time to strike. It would be great to watch Brady fall of a cliff (in football terms) and lose the division to Winston, Darnold, or Mariota or whatever QB gets drafted

Comment

You just never know what might happen with Winston and Mariota. I expect both to push Tom all the way.

Comment

Working...
              X