No announcement yet.

The NFL 2022 "Around The League" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm supposed to be happy that the Raiders lost, but I kinda don't like Kyler Murray.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
      yep, that was a fumble.
      No question about it. Confirmed now. Raiders last in the West.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
        I'm supposed to be happy that the Raiders lost, but I kinda don't like Kyler Murray.
        In fairness, he made some amazing plays today

Comment

Justin Fields is leading Aaron Rodgers.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Bonehead play by Fields. Keep track of the line of scrimmage buddy.
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Bears' defense doing nothing to help their offense.
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Maybe someone already posted but Trey Lance has a broken ankle and is done for the season. Poor guy.

I guess SF is glad they kept Jimmy G after all. He knows how to win games.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                  Who had the Lions to win today? 14 points up on Washington with just over a quarter to play.
                  Think I did.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Some video of Tua iagainst the Ravens, nverted to make it look like he is throwing with his right hand.

https://twitter.com/FinsportsF/statu...Iu9cwyRR-M8LtQ

Comment

• Diggs is great but The Titans are not showing him enough respect tonight.

Comment

• Horrific looking injury to Dane Jackson CB of the Bills. Ambulance has come on and Jackson has been driven away.

Comment

• Some encouraging news on Dane Jackson's injury. He's in hospital being evaluated for a neck injury but it has been confirmed that he has full movement in his extremities. He will of course be having X Rays and CT scans later.

https://twitter.com/SalSports/status...Iu9cwyRR-M8LtQ

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                            Some encouraging news on Dane Jackson's injury. He's in hospital being evaluated for a neck injury but it has been confirmed that he has full movement in his extremities. He will of course be having X Rays and CT scans later.

https://twitter.com/SalSports/status...Iu9cwyRR-M8LtQ
                            That looked awful. Happy for him, given what we now know.

Two one sided games tonight. As I mentioned, Diggs was unstoppable, well, let's put it this way, he was allowed to roam with little disruption. How can The Titans let him get open so easily, so often??

Then again, The Bills are top seed as we speak.

The Eagles looked impressive as well. Lots of folks were down on Hurts, but he has so much talent!! And The Eagles' D made Cook and Jefferson seem invisible. Time to take this team seriously. The Vikes have some good players but there's something lacking. And Cousins is one of those factors from time to time.

Comment

• Bills are a machine. Look forward to their game against Miami next week.

Eagles are a legit playoff contender. Possible darkhorse Super Bowl contender.

Saw lots of competent coaching, smart, disciplined play this weekend, and teams scoring touchdowns rather easily, even from teams that weren't supposed to be good.....must be nice.

Comment

• What an amazing catch by rookie Pickens!! Whether it was as good as OBJ’s matters not. It was great just the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X