No announcement yet.

Derek Carr leaving the Raiders

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Carr leaving the Raiders

Carr is being replaced by Jarrett Stidham and is stepping away from the team. Looks like it was a mutual decision and that his time with the Raiders is over.

McNuggets being McNuggets. He wanted Matt Cassel over Jay Cutler. Now he seems to think Jarrett Stidham is better than Derek Carr.

It could be that the Raiders just know that they don't want to run it back with Carr and are avoiding the injury guarantee in his contract.
    You're Wrong!
    Recognize That You're Wrong!
    Move On

Comment

Is Carr leaving for sure? I have not read much but this could simply be a way of winding down an unsuccessful season, and with a player being a bit worn by it all.

Maybe we can work a friendly deal to exchange QBs.

Comment

Now that I read up a little, sounds like Carr is definitely gone. What a shame. As one person stated, Carr is better than that organization.

So bizarre, given Adams went there in part because of his relationship with Carr.

I hope he finds a good football home and plays his best ball there.

Comment

Bring Carr in to motivate Wilson? Nothing motivates more than a QB competition, right?

Comment

Raiders QB Derek Carr not extending contract trigger date (espn.com)

Derek's playing hard ball. Good for him
            You're Wrong!
            Move On

Comment

Originally posted by toffee
              Bring Carr in to motivate Wilson? Nothing motivates more than a QB competition, right?
              No way Carr goes to Denver to be the back up to a quarterback that is possibly washed.
              You're Wrong!
              Move On

Comment

Carr visiting Saints

Comment

Hahaha....good for Carr!!! He just informed Traiders he isn't accepting any trade for any team and the team is expected to just release him No trade compensation coming losers

Comment

Josh Mcdaniels has to go down as the worst HC hire for any team all time!! He completely destroyed and dismantled Denver and he is doing the same to LV

Comment

I am going to laugh my behind off if they miss out on Rodgers and Jimmy and have to settle for Baker Mayfield

Comment

Too bad the Broncos didn’t keep Lock one more year so they could have upgraded to Carr.
                        Last edited by broncolee; 02-14-2023, 10:16 PM.
                        You're Wrong!
                        Move On

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee
                          Too bad the Broncos didn’t keep Lock one more year so they could have upgraded to Carr.
                          That's funny!
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee
                            If we kept Lock imo we would still have Hackett. IMO even with Carr and draft picks, Hackett would have us drafting in top 10 again in 2024.

This path got us SP. I am good with it so far.
                            Get ourself up, learn what we can and keep moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95
                              Josh Mcdaniels has to go down as the worst HC hire for any team all time!! He completely destroyed and dismantled Denver and he is doing the same to LV
                              After what McDipstick did to the Colts he should have never gotten another shot. The Raiders are the Raiders.

When SP and the Saints were talking about what the Raiders did in trading a HC he was quick to remind the Saints front office they had a saying never do what the Raiders do. I think technically it was what the Bucs did but it was a funny story SP told during Super Bowl week interviews.
                              Get ourself up, learn what we can and keep moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎