Schottenheimer in Oakland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
    Hopefully when Crennel is fired at the end of this coming season, the Browns will rehire Schottenheimer!
    They should just fire Crennel now and hire Schotty.

Comment

haha this thought actually crossed my mind too.

I don't think it's a reality, but if Al Davis pulls this off it would be one of the smartest moves he could make. Forget spending a bunch of money in FA; good coaching is what that team needs. Marty would have that team near .500 by year 2 and in the playoffs by year 3 guaranteed.

I know Raider fans say he hates the organization, but I bet Marty would love to stick it to the Chargers right now. Oh man, talk about adding fuel to the fire.
      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

wow if he would ever think about going to the raiders id be worried. the raiders definately need a good coach to turn them around and marty would be a great canidate. he could turn that team around within a few years and they would be tough to beat with his experience. great post ravage
        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by Nas
          haha this thought actually crossed my mind too.

I don't think it's a reality, but if Al Davis pulls this off it would be one of the smartest moves he could make. Forget spending a bunch of money in FA; good coaching is what that team needs. Marty would have that team near .500 by year 2 and in the playoffs by year 3 guaranteed.

I know Raider fans say he hates the organization, but I bet Marty would love to stick it to the Chargers right now. Oh man, talk about adding fuel to the fire.
          Not to feed the donkeys but that would REALLY be selling his soul to the devil.

Comment

I wonder did Tomilson learn the crying from Marty

Comment

Working...
            X