Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PacMan bites bouncer

...bouncer shot.

NFL Network's Adam Shefter reports that witnesses in Las Vegas have claimed that Pacman Jones was biting the ankle of the bouncer who wound up getting shot during a melee.

That's not all. Jones was recovering from a previously unreported shoulder surgery and Shefter reports that the bouncer "popped" Jones' shoulder while holding him in an arm lock. Jones reportedly left in a great deal of pain. Jones emerged as one of the best cornerbacks in the NFL in 2006, but Jeff Fisher called a midseason suspension the "defining moment" of his career. If Jones is in trouble again, while also jeopardizing his health, the Titans will be compelled to punish him.
    He's going to be out of the league in 2 years, barring a small miracle.

what is this the day for all stupidity.
    what the hell are these players thinking.
    i hope he hurt his arm and cant play next year.
    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Apparently, he thought it was Mike Tyson impersonator night.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Atta boy PacMan. You show them you are a tough guy. That guys ankles will think twice next time......

What is this guy thinking?

Comment

Wacka Wacka Wacka eh?

Thought he was the real pacman... ****.
          sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
          Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Someone take away his power pills
            Bronco fan from Packer Land.
            Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Well, with a name like PacMan how can you not expect him to be a biter?

This punk should find out first hand what the justice system is about and go through the same penalties that would befall us.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Update

PACMAN OUT OF CHANCES?

The Poobah has been in trial again today, so what better way to get back into the flow than to talk about a guy who soon will likely be on trial?

Pacman Jones.

The story, which is now everywhere, is amazing. The talk coming out of Indy, where scouts and agents are convening for the combine, is that Jones might finally have found himself in a situation from which he won't be able to extricate himself.

And we're thinking seriously about adding a catch-all category to Turd Watch.

The situation started when Jones threw hundreds of dollar bills into the air at a Vegas strip club on Sunday. One of the dancers apparently didn't realize that Pacman doesn't want them to actually retrieve the dollar bills until he gives them the green light. So Pacman allegedly grabbed her hair and slammed her head against the stage.

A fight ensued, and there are reports that Jones ended up going Mike Tyson on someone's ankle. Jones also allegedly threatened to kill one of the guards at the club, and then one of the guys Jones was allegedly with then tried to do it, by opening fire.

One of the persons hit by gunfire is now permanently paralyzed from the waist down.

We thought that Jones had turned things around after getting a last chance from the Titans. The only question now? Whether the Titans really meant it.
                Wow...this guy is a winner.

Comment

What a POS.

I hope he spends a lot of time retrieving soap in jail

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

I guess this PacMan can only avoid those pesky ghosts for so long. :doh:
                    R.I.P
                    #27 Darrent Williams
                    #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
                      What a POS.

I hope he spends a lot of time retrieving soap in jail
                      Whatever you do, DON'T DROP IT!
                      sigpic

Comment

Aw. I hope he shapes up. It's just hilarious on NFL Primetime. Like that time he got the Int for TD. Adam Jones was doing the highlights and Tom Jackson was doing the Pac-Man noises - Wacka Wacka Wacka etc etc, and Chis Berman was shouting "HE... COULD... EAT... ALL... THE... DOTS!"

Comment

Don't forget that he pucnhed a stripper, or accordingto some reports he slammed her HEAD against the stage....

He is a total piece of crap. I hope anyone that owns one of his jerseys throws it away or burns it, heck uses it as a diper for a baby that has a bad case of the runs
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow hes a joke. He should have got drafted by Cincy or something. Hes a disgrace to the Titans who in my opinion is agood organization. This guy has issue.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                              Wow...this guy is a winner.
                              He's going to make an excellent wife to some lucky bengal in Jail.

What a nut....
                              sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                              Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Working...
                              X