PacMan bites bouncer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorcust
    He's going to make an excellent wife to some lucky bengal in Jail.

What a nut....
    He will be somebodys first lady

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
      Wow hes a joke. He should have got drafted by Cincy or something. Hes a disgrace to the Titans who in my opinion is agood organization. This guy has issue.
      Thats what I was thinking. Shouldn't the Bengals be giving him a call pretty soon?
      2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

this is his 8th incident!

crimeny!

Comment

Hey....maybe the Titans are working their way up the ladder...isn't Haynesworth on the Titans too??

They really need to start kicking some of these worthless pieces of manure out of the league. 8th incident?? and he still has a job??? a job that pays millions??? COME ON! Pathetic on the part of the NFL. So what if he is incredible, who gives a rats .... if he is an amazing athletic specimen. He's a lowlife and should be treated as such. Kick the guy to the curb.
          Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
            Hey....maybe the Titans are working their way up the ladder...isn't Haynesworth on the Titans too??

They really need to start kicking some of these worthless pieces of manure out of the league. 8th incident?? and he still has a job??? a job that pays millions??? COME ON! Pathetic on the part of the NFL. So what if he is incredible, who gives a rats .... if he is an amazing athletic specimen. He's a lowlife and should be treated as such. Kick the guy to the curb.
            Get him an electric collar!

Bad Pac-Man Bad! *zap*

Comment

LAS VEGAS -- Police seized $81,020 in cash belonging to Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones, money they said sparked a melee and a triple shooting at a strip club over the weekend, court documents show.

Jones

Jones was showering more than 40 strippers onstage at Minxx Gentlemen's Club & Lounge early Monday with the cash "intended as a visual effect," according to a search warrant. But a scuffle broke out when the Houston promoter who hired the strippers told them to pick the money up.

The promoter, identified as Chris Mitchell, owner of "Harlem Knights," and a male associate took a plastic trash bag containing Jones' money and walked out the front door, the warrant says. Police recovered the money and two Breitling watches inside a safe at Mitchell's hotel room Monday morning.

Mitchell, according to the warrant, "admits that he took the money in the bag belonging to Jones because he thought it was for the dancers."

After Mitchell left the club, "a melee broke out," the warrant says.

"Jones became irate about the loss of his money, and the fact that girls were in a frenzy, picking up the money at their feet," the warrant says.

Later, a woman identified as a member of Jones' group fought with one of the strippers and security tried to break up the fight, it says. Jones told the guards to back off and reached behind his back "as if he were retrieving a weapon there."

Jones' entourage was moved outside, but the woman continued to fight, according to the warrant filed Wednesday in Clark County District Court in Las Vegas.

The woman hit a guard in the head with a champagne bottle and "began biting and screaming" when other guards tried to restrain her, the warrant says.

Minutes later, a valet told police that he heard shots fired near the front entrance and saw a black man with cornrows in his hair pointing a black semi-automatic handgun, it says. The man then fled.

The shots hit a female customer in the head and two security guards, one of whom remained in critical condition and is going to be paralyzed for life, club co-owner Robert Susnar told The Tennessean. Aaron Cudworth, the guard hit with the champagne bottle, and the woman were treated and released.

Police have described the suspected shooter as last seen wearing a black shirt and blue jeans. As of Thursday morning, police said he was still at large.

Jones' lawyer, Worrick Robinson, told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Jones, who was in Las Vegas attending NBA All-Star Weekend, did not know anyone involved in the shooting and was interviewed by local authorities as a witness, not as a suspect. Police have not said Jones is a person of interest in the case.

Robinson could not be immediately reached for comment Thursday.

Jones has faced criminal charges three times since the Titans made the former West Virginia University player the sixth overall pick in the 2005 draft -- all involving incidents at nightclubs in Tennessee.

The cornerback promised he had seen the inside of a courtroom for the last time Feb. 1, when a judge dismissed an assault charge filed by a woman who claimed Jones spit on her during an October nightclub altercation.

Charges in a confrontation with a club manager during a private party in July 2005 also have been dismissed.

Jones was ordered to stay out of trouble until July 5 if he wants his criminal record cleared of public intoxication and disorderly conduct charges for an August arrest in the Nashville suburb of Murfreesboro.

Robinson has said he didn't think the Las Vegas incident violated the judge's order.

He was not biting the girl was

Comment

What we don't have details on that I have been seeing is that Pac man threatened he was going to have the guy shot dead...

The guy now paralized was all caught on camera

Comment

Supposedly everything was caught on tape. If thats the case, pac-man's career is over. Imagine that... "How did your career end, pac-man?" "UHH, Well, i was caught on tape at a strip club punching a stripper, and biting a bouncer.... *clears throat*... well kids, gotta go." LMAO. What an idiot this guy is.
                  "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                    ...bouncer shot.

He's going to be out of the league in 2 years, barring a small miracle.

Top 3 cornerback in the NFL if you ask me, waste of talent.....

Comment

Originally posted by EMB123903
                      Top 3 cornerback in the NFL if you ask me, waste of talent.....
                      Top three

Comment

He also lost over 81 thousand $ in Las Vegas in a stripclub during All Star NBA Weekend.Someone snatched his bag full of money.
                        Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 02-23-2007, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Could've been one of if not the best in the league. Throwing it all away, what a shame.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                          - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                            PacMan Jones is incredibly talented and also completely insane. I think that about sums it up.
                            Yep, CP for that.

PacMan Jones is a moron...
                            MMA News
                            MMA News 247

Comment

I just found this and I have not read this before. Hilarious, he resorted to biting .

Makes me a happy fan that Shanahan has always avoided bad character players like this.
                              sigpic
                              The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                              Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

He's an ankle biter!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!! That's freakin hilarious!!!!!!! He will fit right in when he goes to jail!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Working...
                                X