Jim Fassel Is Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Fassel Is Available

There are a number of men who could step in and do a competent job.One who comes to mine immediately is Jim Fassel.If he could tutor quarterbacks such as Phill Simms and John Elway,there's no reason to believe he couldn't be a QB coach for Denver.

With good offensive personal,Fassel's system is as proven as Gary Kubiak and not all that different.Here's his best attrbute at the moment: He's unemployed.

Fassel would fit good here in Denver,whats your thoughts.

I wouldn't risk messing up Cutler. Let Shanahan do it himself.

"Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past..."
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-

Comment

I'm of the understanding that Elway is going to help tutor Cutler this year.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
        There are a number of men who could step in and do a competent job.One who comes to mine immediately is Jim Fassel.If he could tutor quarterbacks such as Phill Simms and John Elway,there's no reason to believe he couldn't be a QB coach for Denver.

With good offensive personal,Fassel's system is as proven as Gary Kubiak and not all that different.Here's his best attrbute at the moment: He's unemployed.

Fassel would fit good here in Denver,whats your thoughts.
        Isn't Jeremy Bates(son of AHC/D Jim Bates) the QB coach? Couldn't such a move cause some discontent within the organization? My guess is that Fassel>Jeremy Bates. But how can we now, more importantly, how can Shanahan know until Jeremy Bates has a chance to prove himself? I don't see Shanahan moving the son of his DC out of his spot just to bring in Fassel, unless Fassel made the first move and asked Shanahan for the job.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee
          Isn't Jeremy Bates(son of AHC/D Jim Bates) the QB coach? Couldn't such a move cause some discontent within the organization? My guess is that Fassel>Jeremy Bates. But how can we now, more importantly, how can Shanahan know until Jeremy Bates has a chance to prove himself? I don't see Shanahan moving the son of his DC out of his spot just to bring in Fassel, unless Fassel made the first move and asked Shanahan for the job.
          They could have and Assistant QB coach as well.Our offense struggled last season,Fassel could probably help turn things around.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
            I'm of the understanding that Elway is going to help tutor Cutler this year.
            Fassel is the one who tutored Elway.Why not go directly to the person who tutored John Elway.It wouldnt hurt to add Fassal but it could help.Im sure we could squeeze him in lol.Fassel needs Denver and Denver needs Fassel,its a perfect match.

Comment

Fassell did nothing but kill elways stats, I want him as far away from the broncos again as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by EMB123903
                Fassell did nothing but kill elways stats, I want him as far away from the broncos again as possible.
                How did Fassel kill his stats when he wasnt throwing the ball

Comment

How did Fassel kill his stats when he wasnt throwing the ball. I guess you dont give Fassel credit for those comeback wins and the 2 Superbowls he won huh lol

Comment

His play calling, definately. It really isn't all that great.

There is a reason the Ravens offense started bordering on 30-points per game for the rest of their schedule after firing Fassell. He gives very predictable and repetetive playcalling.

He really did hold the Ravens back, and probably, would do the same to the Broncos.
                    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Fassel is the one who tutored Elway.Why not go directly to the person who tutored John Elway.It wouldnt hurt to add Fassal but it could help.Im sure we could squeeze him in lol.Fassel needs Denver and Denver needs Fassel,its a perfect match.
                      AH WRONG. Fassel didn't tutor Elway. Let's get this correct. First it was Jack...Elway's dad even when he first came to Denver. Then it was Shanny.

Comment

If you guys seriously argue against that Fassell didnt Limit Elways Playing ability when he was with us you are NUTS, that or you just became a bronco fan after elway got his first ring.

Comment

If you guys seriously argue against that Fassell didnt Limit Elways Playing ability when he was with us you are NUTS, that or you just became a bronco fan after elway got his first ring.
                          No I've been with the Broncos since the days of Craig Morton and Red Miller.

Comment

Working...
                          X