Good news for raider fans!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for raider fans!!!

I just saw on NFLN that the raiders will not be keeping aaron brooks!!! WOOP!!! My thing is, why get him in the first place.... but then i think about some of the guys we had on the coaching staff this past year... this is good news to me, and i think it says that we may be targeting a QB in the draft. All i know is, brooks wont be back, and thats a step forward.
    "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
    I just saw on NFLN that the raiders will not be keeping aaron brooks!!! WOOP!!! My thing is, why get him in the first place.... but then i think about some of the guys we had on the coaching staff this past year... this is good news to me, and i think it says that we may be targeting a QB in the draft. All i know is, brooks wont be back, and thats a step forward.
    Im glad he is gone as well.If they are gonna block out games of the Broncos i at least wanna see a good QB, or a good team play.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
      Im glad he is gone as well.If they are gonna block out games of the Broncos i at least wanna see a good QB, or a good team play.
      Hmmmm.... a bronco fan, that watches the raiders also?!?!?! Is the world ending?!?! But seriously, im really glad brooks is gone.... and what that means is, we're either gonna draft a QB, or we're gonna let walter develop into the starter... and i guess the option of picking up a FA veteran QB is there also.... any of these is better news to me than hearing "Brooks is our guy this year." NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Good luck brooks, cause your career is probably a back-up role from here on out.
      "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Comment

Hmmmm.... a bronco fan, that watches the raiders also?!?!?! Is the world ending?!?! But seriously, im really glad brooks is gone.... and what that means is, we're either gonna draft a QB, or we're gonna let walter develop into the starter... and i guess the option of picking up a FA veteran QB is there also.... any of these is better news to me than hearing "Brooks is our guy this year." NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Good luck brooks, cause your career is probably a back-up role from here on out.
        I like the kid from LSU i wanna watch that kid in Oaktown,thats a big kid and he has a gun.

Also would like to see Denver step their game up in the offseason this year,watching these good changes the Raiders are making.I watch the Raider games,Good Defense Dam!!!!!!!
        Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 02-22-2007, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I like the kid from LSU i wanna watch that kid in Oaktown,thats a big kid and he has a gun.

I would like to see Denver step their game up in the offseason this year,watching these good changes the Raiders are making.I do watch the Raider games,Good Defense Dam!!!!!!!
          JaMarcus russel is the guy from LSU. I wouldnt mind seein him, or brady quinn, or calvin johnson, or adrian peterson, or marshawn lynch.... i could go on and on. As far as our defense goes, i think we're gonna be really solid on D, for at least as long as we have rob ryan running it. I think the only upgrades denver needs are some interior d-linemen, maybe a DE or 2, and a pounding RB. Hopefully though, our upgrades in oakland will be better than denver's.

Comment

JaMarcus russel is the guy from LSU. I wouldnt mind seein him, or brady quinn, or calvin johnson, or adrian peterson, or marshawn lynch.... i could go on and on. As far as our defense goes, i think we're gonna be really solid on D, for at least as long as we have rob ryan running it. I think the only upgrades denver needs are some interior d-linemen, maybe a DE or 2, and a pounding RB. Hopefully though, our upgrades in oakland will be better than denver's.
            From what I hear in Oaktown a lot of members from the blackhole, I were talking too, they were looking to add better OL,and QB.They dont like Moss anymore.

Comment

From what I hear in Oaktown a lot of members from the blackhole, I were talking too, they were looking to add better OL,and QB.They dont like Moss anymore.
              Well, moss is not a raider IMO. So he's as good as gone to me. I would definitely like to add some OL depth, and QB wouldnt be bad either. Im curious to see which way we go in the draft, especially considering that davis has let up on his co0ntrol a bit. Should be interesting.

Comment

Well, moss is not a raider IMO. So he's as good as gone to me. I would definitely like to add some OL depth, and QB wouldnt be bad either. Im curious to see which way we go in the draft, especially considering that davis has let up on his co0ntrol a bit. Should be interesting.
                I cant believe Davis would do a thing like that .Anyway I think the Raiders will have a better season this year.

Comment

I cant believe Davis would do a thing like that.Anyway I think the Raiders will have a better season this year.
                  Well, i couldnt believe davis would do it either, but he's doing it. He's allowing kiffin to hire his own personnel, conduct his own interviews and stuff like that. I really hope we at least have a decent year, and decent meaning 7-9 or 8-8. Its gonna be tough though, cauuse IMO, the AFC WEST is the toughest division in the NFL. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

They really had to do this.

The raider really need to consider a Vet QB because they have not given there current QB that they just got in a 2nd round enough of a oppurtinity.

Get rid rid of moss and porter.

Trade down a couple spots and get big time WR or OL whom ever falls.

Or drop down a lot and get levi brown but pick up a solid player and pick.

Raiders have a lot of holes and really need to spend day one on offense... but russel is not going to change anything if they do not focus on his line and give him time or a person to throw to.

I know a lot about raiders because every one I hang out with are raider fans

and I live here

I go to the sports bar

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
                      They really had to do this.

The raider really need to consider a Vet QB because they have not given there current QB that they just got in a 2nd round enough of a oppurtinity.

Get rid rid of moss and porter.

Trade down a couple spots and get big time WR or OL whom ever falls.

Or drop down a lot and get levi brown but pick up a solid player and pick.

Raiders have a lot of holes and really need to spend day one on offense... but russel is not going to change anything if they do not focus on his line and give him time or a person to throw to.

I know a lot about raiders because every one I hang out with are raider fans

and I live here

I go to the sports bar
                      Good post. See, i agree with ya. If we draft russel, what line will protect him? I think thats one, if not THE most pressing need we have. I would personally like to see the raiders draft a WR, OL, or a RB. But, we all know the raiders never do whats expected of them. Hopefully kiffin realizes that our offense needs AT LEAST one whole day of drafts. Im curious to see what we do.

Comment

Well, i couldnt believe davis would do it either, but he's doing it. He's allowing kiffin to hire his own personnel, conduct his own interviews and stuff like that. I really hope we at least have a decent year, and decent meaning 7-9 or 8-8. Its gonna be tough though, cauuse IMO, the AFC WEST is the toughest division in the NFL. We'll see how it goes.
                        That will be a great improvement!

AFC WEST is the toughest people made a big thing the NFC east was going to be huge and tougher then west... West always comes out on top.

It was a good idea putting Kiffen in the head coach role mainley because he will be able give a input of who he likes in the draft.

If they do what the Jets did the prev. year in the draft I can see them winning 7 games.

If they get that QB with #1 overall I do not see it.. specially because free agency is weaker in other areas.

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
                          That will be a great improvement!

AFC WEST is the toughest people made a big thing the NFC east was going to be huge and tougher then west... West always comes out on top.

It was a good idea putting Kiffen in the head coach role mainley because he will be able give a input of who he likes in the draft.

If they do what the Jets did the prev. year in the draft I can see them winning 7 games.

If they get that QB with #1 overall I do not see it.. specially because free agency is weaker in other areas.
                          Another good post. Im really glad to have kiffin. He's youung, and knows the college players, and is extremely motivated. Most raider fans i know want a QB with the #1 pick, i for one, dont. We have many holes on offense, and i dont really consider QB as a major hole.

Comment

Honestly wouldn't draft Jamarcus Russel unless you want another Aaron Brooks but I don't know..

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                              Honestly wouldn't draft Jamarcus Russel unless you want another Aaron Brooks but I don't know..
                              I honestly dont want russel or quinn. Peterson or lynch would work for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X