Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks is gone? Good.

He'll be a backup wherever he lands.

But as with Walter, I think he took TOO much of the blame when the O-line and the hiring of Tom Walsh was 95% of the blame. I wish him luck because he is not as bad as people make him out to be. He's far from perfect, but he's not too shabby.

Comment

There was talk down here in Oakland that Porter was happy with the the new coaches and he wants to be a Oakland Raider again.

Also Porter wanted to change is number to 81 Tim Browns old number.Whats your thoughts about Porter OaklandxxRaider

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
        Brooks is gone? Good.

But as with Walter, I think he took TOO much of the blame when the O-line and the hiring of Tom Walsh was 95% of the blame. I wish him luck because he is not as bad as people make him out to be. He's far from perfect, but he's not too shabby.
        Yes! He's history! I couldnt agree with you more about walter, DS. Walsh was, IMO< the MAIN reason our offense sucked so bad this past year. Hopefully with kiffin anf knapp, they'll give us a more recent playbook for the offense, and not something from madden '06. I like walter man. The guy has major potential. Hopefully he'll compete hard for the job, and show the nation what he's got.
        "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
          Brooks is gone? Good.

If I was a QB I would hate playing under that system and Walsh that year. When they broke it down in the papers in the bay area and players complaints. Was the time it took to get the play togather and it was like playing back in the 70's.

The avg play would take 15-20 seconds not giving them anough time to audible and with the amount of words they used it confuse most players.

That would have been awfull. It was funny hearing sapps coments on that I can't remember what he said but It was funny

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
            There was talk down here in Oakland that Porter was happy with the the new coaches and he wants to be a Oakland Raider again.

Also Porter wanted to change is number to 81 Tim Browns old number.Whats your thoughts about Porter OaklandxxRaider
            My thoughts on porter are, if he's willing to stay here, and be a part of the TEAM, then im all for it. Hopefully he called timmy and asked him if he could use #81... simply out of respect. I was a little fed up with porter at first, but i can kind of understand where his frustration came from. Hopefully moss will hit the road, and porter can step up and be the top receiver everyone expects him to be.
            "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
              My thoughts on porter are, if he's willing to stay here, and be a part of the TEAM, then im all for it. Hopefully he called timmy and asked him if he could use #81... simply out of respect. I was a little fed up with porter at first, but i can kind of understand where his frustration came from. Hopefully moss will hit the road, and porter can step up and be the top receiver everyone expects him to be.
              He has some big shoes to fill if he wants to wear 81.Tim Brown was one heck of a player

Do you think Kiffin will let Porter have his way with not reporting on time and not wanting to play in the preseason games.This is the reasons he and Art Shell set it off

Also I believe Brooks got released because of Moss.Moss and Brooks could'nt get along,so to keep Moss happy, Brooks got cut.
              Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 02-22-2007, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X