Disturbing Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jared
    The day anyone but me ever lays a hand on my child is the day I become a criminal>

Because you will have to pry my fingers off his cold, dead throat.

Unacceptable. I had togh coaches who had all kinds of rules and punishements for not meeting them, but none of them ever involved foul language or physical contact.

Hel, my dad was in the Army, and while he believed in spanking, he would never do anything like this to us or to the kids he coaches.
    Seem like someone agrees with me

Comment

I would like to here more Women respond about this video.Thanks Orangenblue420 for your input.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
        I would like to here more Women respond about this video.Thanks Orangenblue420 for your input.

WT-F is up with the coffee guy Cant handle the heat I cant help it if youre all a bunch of girly men

(im jesting here peeps so everyone just chill)

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
          WT-F is up with the coffee guy Cant handle the heat I cant help it if youre all a bunch of girly men

(im jesting here peeps so everyone just chill)

Comment

Cmon people! The kids arent getting hurt physically! And if they get hurt mentally they will stop playing football.

Like some people have suggested, these are kids that didnt grow up in the burbs, this is the only way you will get to these kids. And believe it or not these type of schools produce a lot of the star players in the NFL, and you always here the stars thanking their Highschool coaches for football and and ESPECIALLY life teachings.

I remember my coach used to work our asses off and would scream at us all the time, and sure i grew up in the projects and this was the only way to get to these kids.

Comment

What a [email protected]$$....

I'd beat the $h1t outta him
              Last edited by champbronc2; 03-16-2007, 05:47 PM.
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

Knock me out!
                Say it again!
                Knock me out!
                Say it again!
                Knock me out!
                Say it again!
                Knock me out!
                Say it again!
                Knock me out!
                Say it again!
                Knock me out!
                Say it again!
                Knock me out!
                Say it again!

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

The guy in the video Taurean Charles is actually in the draft his year. He went to Florida and got kicked off the team and then went to Bethune-Cookman.

Comment

Originally posted by bjpenn
                    The guy in the video Taurean Charles is actually in the draft his year. He went to Florida and got kicked off the team and then went to Bethune-Cookman.
                    Dam Really ,If your right thats Good Stuff lol.Thanks for giving us the info :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by bjpenn
                      I was just about to say that guy will never make it b4 I saw your post. Another Pac-man if you asked me.

Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
                      I'm a BroncoForLife!

Comment

Check this site out: http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...php?pyid=10485

Comment

My brother went to this school and I wanted too so bad.

This is in Liberty City (basically Miami, Florida)
                          DENVER BRONCOS 06-07 Desktop Wallpaper (WEEK7)

Comment

Originally posted by Dbroncosfan
                            Cmon people! The kids arent getting hurt physically! And if they get hurt mentally they will stop playing football.

Like some people have suggested, these are kids that didnt grow up in the burbs, this is the only way you will get to these kids. And believe it or not these type of schools produce a lot of the star players in the NFL, and you always here the stars thanking their Highschool coaches for football and and ESPECIALLY life teachings.

I remember my coach used to work our asses off and would scream at us all the time, and sure i grew up in the projects and this was the only way to get to these kids.

For clarification, are you suggesting that physical violence and contact is the only way to communicate to inner city youths?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                              This is a High School Football Team video with harsh words and bad language YOU NEED TO SEE

Bullying is not coaching. Funny one of the first comments on there read something like "people confuse coaching with bullying.". Those coaches are a bunch of hacks.

Man those comments are hilarious:

Man to tell all ya da truth that coach aint hurtin dem boys by hittin dem in they face mask them iz basically grown ass man not lil kidz. when the coach tackled TC he aint hurt dat boy he trying to teach him how to respect him. they iz like one big family even though they fite each other players and coaches they still family. And TC got kicked out uv UF bcuz uv him not cuz ov da way da coaches act
                              I know mentally disabled people who can speak better than that.
                              The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Working...
                              X