Raiders: "All Kinds of Time"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders: "All Kinds of Time"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Brilliant.

And, uh, yeah, I do get perverse pleasure from watching a montage of Raider QB's being sacked.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

I really dont get why some of you just simply cant put things like this in the smack section. Some of you donkey lovers really piss me off.
      "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

This is smack section worthy, but funny either way. The Raiders will eventually get back to at least being an 8-8 team so we might as well kick them while they're down.
        2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
          I really dont get why some of you just simply cant put things like this in the smack section. Some of you donkey lovers really piss me off.
          hahahahaha i love raider fans
          sig pic removed by mod staff.
          we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

The best part was Art Shell constantly drawing on his clip board after every bad play.... I wonder what he was drawing???

Dont worry, the Raiders will be back one day... theres water at the end of every desert....
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X