Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briggs could be dealt to the Deadskins!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briggs could be dealt to the Deadskins!!!!

ESPN is reporting that a deal is in the works ....

Washington would swap 1st rounders with the Bears and receive Briggs ... as long as they can sign him long term!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2814052

Wooo Hooo I finally post some news FIRST!!
    sigpic

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ghlight=briggs

sorry...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton...
      OWNED

Comment

Oh Well ..... at least I was the first to post it in what should be the correct forum.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79
          Oh Well ..... at least I was the first to post it in what should be the correct forum.
          just do a quick search before you start threads...

i typed in "briggs" because i remembered reading the same thing before and it was the second search result...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton...
            just do a quick search before you start threads...

i typed in "briggs" because i remembered reading the same thing before and it was the second search result...

Yeah everyone tells me that the search button is my friend, but I was always told I was a little creepy and would never have friends

Oh well ...

Mods/Admin ... feel free to delete my wasted space of a thread here!
            sigpic

Comment

if he doesnt he said he would play the last 6 games of the season which constitutes a season to the nfl allowing briggs to get some of the 7 million and also stops the bears from franchise tagging him the next 2 years.
              GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Working...
              X