Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briggs could be dealt to the Deadskins!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briggs could be dealt to the Deadskins!!!!

ESPN is reporting that a deal is in the works ....

Washington would swap 1st rounders with the Bears and receive Briggs ... as long as they can sign him long term!!

The Redskins are prepared to propose a deal to the Bears for disgruntled linebacker Lance Briggs.

Wooo Hooo I finally post some news FIRST!!
    sigpic

Originally posted by anton...
    OWNED

Comment

Oh Well ..... at least I was the first to post it in what should be the correct forum.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79
        Oh Well ..... at least I was the first to post it in what should be the correct forum.
        just do a quick search before you start threads...

i typed in "briggs" because i remembered reading the same thing before and it was the second search result...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton...
          just do a quick search before you start threads...

i typed in "briggs" because i remembered reading the same thing before and it was the second search result...

Yeah everyone tells me that the search button is my friend, but I was always told I was a little creepy and would never have friends

Oh well ...

Mods/Admin ... feel free to delete my wasted space of a thread here!
          sigpic

Comment

if he doesnt he said he would play the last 6 games of the season which constitutes a season to the nfl allowing briggs to get some of the 7 million and also stops the bears from franchise tagging him the next 2 years.
            GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Working...
            X