Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most improved team this year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Most improved team this year?

    Will it be the Lions or the Cardinals? Or some other team? Atlanta should be a ton better with Vick back. Plus they got some new coaches, one of which we know can make a great O-line.

    So who's it gonna be?

  • #2
    Re: Most improved team this year?

    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Will it be the Lions or the Cardinals? Or some other team? Atlanta should be a ton better with Vick back. Plus they got some new coaches, one of which we know can make a great O-line.

    So who's it gonna be?
    i'd have to go with the lions. they got some serious speed in the draft. i do think roy williams is a little overrated though, but i still have to say the lions

    I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

    Comment


    • #3
      Lions are looking a lot better. Hopefully they'll beat the pack cuz i hate them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by B4Bronco16
        Lions are looking a lot better. Hopefully they'll beat the pack cuz i hate them.

        Really? Given your location, that's an oddity. I thought you guys were practically born with Green and Yellow on.

        Comment


        • #5
          motown

          i agree with posts previous. lions through a run of good first round picks have to be a whole lot better this season.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            Really? Given your location, that's an oddity. I thought you guys were practically born with Green and Yellow on.

            Nope, i came out orange and blue. I guess i wuz an odd one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: motown

              Originally posted by bronco jock
              i agree with posts previous. lions through a run of good first round picks have to be a whole lot better this season.
              The Lions still have too much missing. I like Joey Harrington a lot, but he hasn't proven his worth in the NFL yet, and for a receiver to matter at all, he has to get the ball thrown to him. I don't think Drafting receivers will help the Lions yet.
              Ed McCaffery endured a bone-shattering hit that effectively ended his career...and he held on to the ball.

              Comment


              • #8
                detriot, but i think the team with the worst record thats going to do the best is jacksonville.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I hope ATL is the most improved, though.
                  Last edited by Se7en_Dust; 06-18-2004, 12:26 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The Jags are a team to really look out for IMO.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Se7en_Dust
                      I hope ATL is the most improved, though.
                      They have, as long as they have a healthy Vick and DeAngelo is as good as people are saying... They should be a playoff team.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by phuckthedonks
                        The RAIDERS.
                        wrong message board
                        Ed McCaffery endured a bone-shattering hit that effectively ended his career...and he held on to the ball.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by phuckthedonks
                          The RAIDERS.
                          WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Eagles by adding two pro bowlers and having the 4th youngest team in the NFL.


                            Thanks to Jim for this awesome sig

                            Captain Hoagie "The Ox"
                            Concierge of the Wiseguys

                            I do smoke; so if this bothers anyone...I suggest you take a look around at the world we live in ...........and shut the frigg up.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Captain Hoagie
                              Eagles by adding two pro bowlers and having the 4th youngest team in the NFL.

                              most improved was the question and the eagles can only improve o n one more game which would be the nfc title game, the falcons on the other hand have vick back, a good young reciever and should be greatly improved by at least 6 -7 games
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X