Jim Kelly
    1.16%
    Jim Harbaugh
    1.16%
    Jim McMahon
    2.33%
    Troy Aikman
    2.33%

John Elway no doubt and I don't just say that because I'm a Broncos fan. Montana was good, but he always had all pros around him that made him look better then he was. Marino is the best passer of all time, but he couldn't lead a team to the promiseland to save his life. Elway carried average Bronco teams on his back to the Super Bowl on numerous occasions. John had the intangibles that every coach looks for and 148 wins speaks for itself.

Comment

There really should only be 5 names on that list: Elway, Marino, Montana, Unitis and Aikman. But i'll have to agree with the hoot. Although i must say there isnt much separating Montana and Aikman from Elway for #1
      "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Elway.

He's the reason I started to like the Broncos back in a day.

Comment

The only reason John does not own most of Marinos records is the style of Offense we played under Reeves. He was throttled, not allowed to paly to his capabilites, had very little supporting cast around him. Had to carry the team on his back.

The most come back wins, as well as all the other records he owns make him the KING.

Comment

Do you mean recent history?

John Unitas? Norm VanBrocklin? Sammy Bough? Bart Star? Roger Stabaugh (sp) ?

Make a visit to the HOF in Canton if possible. NFL history is awesome

By the way. In my life time John Elway is the winningest!!!
            This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

--

E

L

W

A

Y

--
              sigpic

Comment

John Elway, no freakin' doubt about it Son. In my opinion not only the best Quarterback of all time but the best Football Player of all time. Joe Montana is way overrated. Any great Quarterback would have won a Super Bowl with that team. The difference between John Elway and Joe Montana is that John Elway would have twice as much more Super Bowls with that team that Joe Montana had and that's a fact. John Elway Is The Poster Boy Of The NFL!

Why Is Jim Harbaugh & Jim McMahon Even Mention In The Same Breath As All These Quarterbacks? Come On Man, I Know You Know Better But It's All Love!

Comment

Elway. Not to be biased, because he is my favorite broncos player of all time, but he has the most wins ever by a QB, and 2 rings to go with that. Elway!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

elways got my vote.
                    sigpic

Comment

This poll must have been started by a relative of Jim Harbaugh. That's the only possible reason he is on the list.

As for Aikman, I think he was a good (not great) quarterback on a great team.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but I've always thought Montana was a little overrated. He was tremendously accurate and poised, but most of his passes were 5-15 yards and then his HoF receivers would run 75 yards. No doubt about it though, he was a winner.

I think Dan Marino was the best passer I've ever seen, but if you take into account, mobility, arm strength, composure, and wins... (all of the things that make a QB), John Elway was the best all around QB that I've ever seen. John Madden once said that John Elway was the closest thing to a one-man gang he's ever seen.
                      "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

ELWAY!! I miss him

Comment

Ok John Elway was Best OVERALL QB, I really actually respect how everyone is giving Dan Marino Props, because he was the best Passer, not overall QB(guy couldnt move worth ****) but amazing passer. As for the Joe Montana thing, I really think Steve Young was a better QB than Joe Montana...just my opinion. However, best overall QB and pure competitor.....The Man...number 7...John Elway.
                          New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31
                            Ok John Elway was Best OVERALL QB, I really actually respect how everyone is giving Dan Marino Props, because he was the best Passer, not overall QB(guy couldnt move worth ****) but amazing passer. As for the Joe Montana thing, I really think Steve Young was a better QB than Joe Montana...just my opinion. However, best overall QB and pure competitor.....The Man...number 7...John Elway.
                            Amen Brotha! You couldn't have said it better!!! JOHN ELWAY is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
                              ELWAY!! I miss him
                              I miss him too!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X