No announcement yet.

looks like vick was at a dog fight in 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure he's gonna get off free. Just my opinion, not that he deserves to get off free, I just think if you're a super star you can find ways to not get put in jail. He'll probably end up donating a bunch of money to some sort of animal cruelty foundation and be done with it.

Comment

Okay folks, I understand your outrage but please avoid all the profanity, and especially do not circumvent the profanity filter. The thread has been cleaned up and I'm hoping it will stay that way.

Thanks
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Let's assume, for my question, that Vick has been in this for more than 7 years

I do believe he is guilty of dog fighting, but let's assume this informant is telling the truth about Vicks involvement since his college day's.

He couldn't have been fighting the same dog since....He had to have many dogs...Perhaps as much as a dozen....Pure speculation on my part, I know....

If this is true, what has he done with them all? He couldn't have had ONE dog that has been dominating since he started!

What has been done with the ones that no longer serve any purpose for him? Is that 60-some dogs that they just put to sleep the ones he's fought and "retired"?

Has he brought them into his home a member of his family (The dog would instantly be moral compass of that household)?

My point is this: You'd have to assume that somewhere along the line he might have had to put one (Or more) "down"....

Who did it?....And: How?

You know he didn't take it/them to the Veterinarian and said: "Look what happened again. I had another dog get loose and get into a fight with a Log-chipper, I can't believe this keeps happening. Could you put him to sleep humanely"

Someone, sometime had have to put one (Maybe more) of his dogs down...Who?....How?....

Did he take the dog out back and put a bullet in him....Or did he pay his low-life cousin to do it? That's a ****** up way to pay your rent.....

What....a....******bag!

[Edit] Of course this all assumes he didn't just stand by and watch them all die in the "Pit"....
        Last edited by stnzed; 05-28-2007, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by coco
          what would you guys consider to be a fair punishment?
          Prison Time. Dont give him special treatment just because he is a football player.
          sigpic

Comment

I just watched the ESPN episode.

I almost threw up.....shame on anyone who is involved...

I wish you experiance that type of pain someday,

and as far as Vick is concerned, he is worthless scum, a bastard of a person, sub human.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow
              Border Collie = my dog of choice, pitbulls just arnt bright enough imo.
              Pits are PLENTY smart...
              Originally posted by Soldier96B
              i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

OK........am I the only one seeing the "other issue" on this.

It says that he was betting 30-40,000 dollars the YEAR BEFORE he was drafted.

Meaning..........where was he getting all of this money???

Hmmm

Is this a whole other can of beans??..........getting money from a booster or an agent??

If it was from a booster, that would really suck for VT, as they have far bigger and more substantial problems right now.

Comment

Maybe he and his little brother were slangin' dope yo.
                  Originally posted by Soldier96B
                  i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

i think its true! after all he had fight dogs on his property. but being vick you would think he would maintain his dogs well which could make them better in fights! an undersized dog going against a dog that is well fed and beastly! vick would win all his fights! Vick sucks at dog fighting!
                    GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

The thing that sucks, is Vick might be able to weasel his way out of a huge sentance by giving up information on Dogfighting. Kinda like a "Smokin Aces" thing where he's Buddy Israel. Since it looks like he's very deeply involved, alot of times the justice system would prefer information to take down more than just 1 person as fair trade.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Originally posted by pipes

Hmmm

Is this a whole other can of beans??..........getting money from a booster or an agent??

If it was from a booster, that would really suck for VT, as they have far bigger and more substantial problems right now.
                        Or maybe he just won alot of fights, and generally won more than he lost?

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

I hope everyone boos the heck out of michael vick. He probably isn't any better of a person than his brother, both thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by pipes

Hmmm

I am not suprised. I went to CU and when you see athletes driving around in 50K+ SUVs you know something fishy is going on. I think that star athletes get this treatment at most universities, which is sad and leads to the prima donna attitude IMO. I also watched the espn segment on dog fighting and it was disgusting. I don't like to make generalizations, but it seems like the whole Vick family has trouble staying out of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by edog24
                              I don't like to make generalizations, but it seems like the whole Vick family has trouble staying out of trouble.

Hey, when you have uber athletic talent, it gives you the feeling that you are in fact above the law.

Comment

Doesn't anyone else think that this is odd that he had alot of money to bet (30,000-40,000) as I've heard...and if it happened in 2000 he still would have been in college...hmmm VT giving out some money maybe? Just a thought...

Comment

Working...
                                X