looks like vick was at a dog fight in 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by martz11
    Doesn't anyone else think that this is odd that he had alot of money to bet (30,000-40,000) as I've heard...and if it happened in 2000 he still would have been in college...hmmm VT giving out some money maybe? Just a thought...

Yes. Extremely odd.

Comment

Could be the beginning of a can of worms being opened.......

Comment

Doesn't anyone else think that this is odd that he had alot of money to bet (30,000-40,000) as I've heard...and if it happened in 2000 he still would have been in college...hmmm VT giving out some money maybe? Just a thought...
        Ahh........post #22 ?????

Comment

Originally posted by 91bronco
          Could be the beginning of a can of worms being opened.......
          See post #22 or post #33.

Comment

The way I read it, the informant said he was at the dog fight in 2000 waving around 5000 dollars saying that he has money to bet....

He also said that Vick is one of the heavy weights and would bet 30/40 grand, I know.

But he specifically said that when he saw him in 2000 he was waving $5000.oo!

Unless I read it wrong.....

Comment

I am not surprised he watched fights personally, once he had close friends dealing with those things, then he was probably involved at some point

Hopefully his friends get prosecuted and arrested, and Vick should realize that he is older and popular enough to be hanging out with those horrible people. I dont think he would deserve a severe punishment, but he really needs a wake-up call, like a fine and an ultimatum from the NFL

:salute:

Comment

Put him in a pit with a half dozen dogs scheduled to be euthanized.

Let the poor dogs get a bit of revenge before they move on to doggy heaven!
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
                  I hope Vick sees jail time. Dog figthing is disgusting. Not to mention the fact is ******** like this that are driving a wonderful breed to extinction.
                  Amen

Pitts are awesome. one time I was almost attacked by a rottweiler and a pitt bull got it off of me. talk about luck

Comment

Working...
                  X