X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF_forever
    replied
    Originally posted by Davii
    I hope Vick sees jail time. Dog figthing is disgusting. Not to mention the fact is ******** like this that are driving a wonderful breed to extinction.
    Amen

Pitts are awesome. one time I was almost attacked by a rottweiler and a pitt bull got it off of me. talk about luck

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Put him in a pit with a half dozen dogs scheduled to be euthanized.

Let the poor dogs get a bit of revenge before they move on to doggy heaven!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    I am not surprised he watched fights personally, once he had close friends dealing with those things, then he was probably involved at some point

Hopefully his friends get prosecuted and arrested, and Vick should realize that he is older and popular enough to be hanging out with those horrible people. I dont think he would deserve a severe punishment, but he really needs a wake-up call, like a fine and an ultimatum from the NFL

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Originally posted by martz11
    Doesn't anyone else think that this is odd that he had alot of money to bet (30,000-40,000) as I've heard...and if it happened in 2000 he still would have been in college...hmmm VT giving out some money maybe? Just a thought...
    The way I read it, the informant said he was at the dog fight in 2000 waving around 5000 dollars saying that he has money to bet....

He also said that Vick is one of the heavy weights and would bet 30/40 grand, I know.

But he specifically said that when he saw him in 2000 he was waving $5000.oo!

Unless I read it wrong.....

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    Originally posted by 91bronco
    Could be the beginning of a can of worms being opened.......
    See post #22 or post #33.

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    Doesn't anyone else think that this is odd that he had alot of money to bet (30,000-40,000) as I've heard...and if it happened in 2000 he still would have been in college...hmmm VT giving out some money maybe? Just a thought...
    Ahh........post #22 ?????

Leave a comment:

• 91bronco
    replied
    Could be the beginning of a can of worms being opened.......

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied

Yes. Extremely odd.

Leave a comment:

• martz11
    replied

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    Originally posted by edog24
    I don't like to make generalizations, but it seems like the whole Vick family has trouble staying out of trouble.

Hey, when you have uber athletic talent, it gives you the feeling that you are in fact above the law.

Leave a comment:

• edog24
    replied
    Originally posted by pipes
    OK........am I the only one seeing the "other issue" on this.

It says that he was betting 30-40,000 dollars the YEAR BEFORE he was drafted.

Meaning..........where was he getting all of this money???

Hmmm

Is this a whole other can of beans??..........getting money from a booster or an agent??

If it was from a booster, that would really suck for VT, as they have far bigger and more substantial problems right now.
    I am not suprised. I went to CU and when you see athletes driving around in 50K+ SUVs you know something fishy is going on. I think that star athletes get this treatment at most universities, which is sad and leads to the prima donna attitude IMO. I also watched the espn segment on dog fighting and it was disgusting. I don't like to make generalizations, but it seems like the whole Vick family has trouble staying out of trouble.

Leave a comment:

• sneakers
    replied
    I hope everyone boos the heck out of michael vick. He probably isn't any better of a person than his brother, both thugs.

Leave a comment:

• Doggcow
    replied
    Originally posted by pipes
    OK........am I the only one seeing the "other issue" on this.

It says that he was betting 30-40,000 dollars the YEAR BEFORE he was drafted.

Meaning..........where was he getting all of this money???

Hmmm

Is this a whole other can of beans??..........getting money from a booster or an agent??

If it was from a booster, that would really suck for VT, as they have far bigger and more substantial problems right now.
    Or maybe he just won alot of fights, and generally won more than he lost?

Leave a comment:

• Doggcow
    replied
    The thing that sucks, is Vick might be able to weasel his way out of a huge sentance by giving up information on Dogfighting. Kinda like a "Smokin Aces" thing where he's Buddy Israel. Since it looks like he's very deeply involved, alot of times the justice system would prefer information to take down more than just 1 person as fair trade.

Leave a comment:

• antiwup
    replied
    i think its true! after all he had fight dogs on his property. but being vick you would think he would maintain his dogs well which could make them better in fights! an undersized dog going against a dog that is well fed and beastly! vick would win all his fights! Vick sucks at dog fighting!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X