Coast Guard searching for Pats' Marquise Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coast Guard searching for Pats' Marquise Hill

According to published reports, the Coast Guard is searching for New England Patriots defensive end Marquise Hill, who fell off a jet ski with a woman in Lake Pontchartrain in Louisiana, according to a radio report.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2884762

My thoughts and prayers are with Marquise Hill, his family and his friends! There have been too many tragedies involving NFL players since the end of last year's regular season.
    RIP Marquise Hill

Here's my adopted cheerleader (Patriots):

hope hes alright.
    sigpic

Comment

Dang. No life jackets.
      Originally posted by Soldier96B
      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Hope he is found alive. I highly doubt it now though. He's from LSU he is Alright!
        The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

man we joke bout hatin the patriots but man thsi is sad i really hope he can be back last thing we need is another dead NFL player

on the bright side

D-Will and D-Nash have another buddy up there now

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Certainly not good. I am praying that they find him alive.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

horrible news on any day , especially memorial day

i'm praying for him and his family
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eaglebronco
                Hope he is found alive. I highly doubt it now though. He's from LSU he is Alright!

Not for nothing Eaglebronco, but you need to show some class! You put up a negative post and then have the audacity to put up that sig. We as Bronco fans are better than that!

I hope that they find Marquise Hill O.K. and my apologies for eaglebronco's comment!
                Last edited by 24SuperChamp; 05-28-2007, 12:08 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MNPatsFan
                  According to published reports, the Coast Guard is searching for New England Patriots defensive end Marquise Hill, who fell off a jet ski with a woman in Lake Pontchartrain in Louisiana, according to a radio report.

My thoughts and prayers are with Marquise Hill, his family and his friends! There have been too many tragedies involving NFL players since the end of last year's regular season.
                  How awful! My thoughts and prayers are with him and his loved ones. I hope they find him ok and well. What tragic news!

Comment

thoughts and prayers going out to Marquise Hill, his girlfriend, family and team mates.
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

This is terrible.

I hate to hear stories like this.

My thoughts and prayers are with Marquise and his family, friends, and team mates as they try to find him.

I hope that he's ok.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MNPatsFan

Man i wish they can find this guy he is a true hero. sounds like he saved some girls life. and put her life above his own. true class hope everything turns out for the best. if not this world lost a great human being. my thoughts go out to his family
                        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                        While he sits by his hearth at home.
                        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 24SuperChamp
                          Not for nothing Eaglebronco, but you need to show some class! You put up a negative post and then have the audacity to put up that sig. We as Bronco fans are better than that!

I hope that they find Marquise Hill O.K. and my apologies for eaglebronco's comment!
                          His post was not that negative. He said the exact same thing as you except that he said by now the chances of him still being alive are slim. His signature has also been there for quite some time before this incident, so that is irrelevant.

Back on topic, I really hope is okay and my prayers are with the Patriots and Hill's family and friends.

Comment

Living in New Orleans I can tell you that Lake Pontchartrain is not somewhere you want to fall off a jet ski. The bridge across Pontchartrain is the longest in the world at just under 25 miles long. From the middle of the lake you normally can't see the shoreline. It's also brackish water that can be home to gators and some species of shark.

I hope he turns up ok.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                            ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
                              Living in New Orleans I can tell you that Lake Pontchartrain is not somewhere you want to fall off a jet ski. The bridge across Pontchartrain is the longest in the world at just under 25 miles long. From the middle of the lake you normally can't see the shoreline. It's also brackish water that can be home to gators and some species of shark.

I hope he turns up ok.
                              And lots of sewage in that lake. Most definitely NOT a lake to fall off of a jetski on.
                              Originally posted by Soldier96B
                              i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Working...
                              X