Coast Guard searching for Pats' Marquise Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorcust
    Charlie, everyone knows he shouldv'e worn a life jacket, but guess why nobody is saying it...

Tact... this isn't the time for condescending remarks, its a time for grieving and remembering the good that someone brought rather than reprimand him for the negative that caused his death.
    Tact has nothing to do with it. People are held responsible for their actions regardless of the consequences. Yes, it is sad that he died because of choice that he made. But HE made the choice and the responsibility for his death is his OWN. Had he chosen to go Sky Diving and conveniently - or not so conveniently - not worn a parachute you all were be laughing about how stupid the person was. Drowning is a horrible way to die. But still, every decision has a consequence. Marquise Hill chose to not wear a life jacket. The consequence that fate decided for him was death just like a great many other individuals that die that way. Empathy does not replace common sense. It is common sense to wear a life jacket. One should not feel sorry and upset that someone chose to not wear one.
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 05-28-2007, 06:10 PM.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Everything's cool. We know he should have wore a life jacket but today a mom and family are grieving.

Let's end this little argument and pray for the family. A 24 year old man with so much to live for has died.

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

Originally posted by PatsCrowEater
        Everything's cool. We know he should have wore a life jacket but today a mom and family are grieving.

Let's end this little argument and pray for the family. A 24 year old man with so much to live for has died.
        I will keep him and his family in my prayers. On days like this we are not fans of different teams, rather we mourn together.
        "Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans"

Comment

What the heck? That is messed up!

Comment

RIP Marquise.Terrible tragedy for his family,friends,and teamates.I checked on the Pat's team board for information,and was proud to see the amount of responses from Denver fans to the Memorial thread.This is the time to show our class.

Comment

RIP Bro. Too many tragedies around the NFL this season. My heart goes out to his family, teammates, and fans of the Patriots.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
              ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
                RIP Bro. Too many tragedies around the NFL this season. My heart goes out to his family, teammates, and fans of the Patriots.
                Thanks to you and the rest of Broncomania.

Comment

Just a reminder to the Pats fans, Charlie Brown is not a Broncos fan.
                  Administrator
                  sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                  X