24 hr Moment of Silence - No Pats Smack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well . . .

The accident involving Hill was a horrible tragedy, and I am particularly saddened by
    it, especially for his family and loved ones. My heart goes out to them and, of course,
    to the entire Patriots organization.

-----
    Last edited by topscribe; 05-29-2007, 03:22 PM.

Comment

R.I.P. Hill
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

Comment

Thanks for the thread Davii.

Like Darrent Williams, Marquise Hill was known for his sense of humor and for keeping the locker room loose.

I'm sure Marquise would appreciate the decency and class all you Broncos fans have displayed.

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

Originally posted by PatsCrowEater
          Thanks for the thread Davii.

Like Darrent Williams, Marquise Hill was known for his sense of humor and for keeping the locker room loose.

I'm sure Marquise would appreciate the decency and class all you Broncos fans have displayed.
          RIP Hill.

You guys are in my thoughts, Pats fans.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Sad indeed. My heart goes out to his family, friends, fans and all Pats fans.

Comment

First thing that came to mind is how tragic this off season has been. I wish the best for the friends, family, and fans of Hill.

sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

R.I.P. Hill My deepest condolences to all Pats fans.

Comment

R.I.P. Marquise Hill

My hearts, prayers, & condolences to Marquise's family, friends, fans, the Patriots organization, & ANYBODY ELSE associated with Marquise Hill.

It was tragic HOW this world lost this man.

R.I.P. Marquise Hill, hopefully God is treating you like royalty in the Biggest Stage of All Time, & I'm not talking about the Super Bowl

Comment

Sorry for the tragic loss of this young man
                    sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

What a sad, sad situation. I heard something that he was trying to save somebody from drowning? I couldn't find anything on that but if that is so, how terrible. My condolences.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

R.I.P., Marquise Hill, this is very tragic. My heart goes out to his family...
                        Me, my friend, and Rod Smith
                        Myspace? Who uses that? Now happily accepting friend requests.

Thanks, tnedator!
                        We'll miss you more than you could ever know, Darrent and Damien. We already do. R.I.P., D-Will and Damien Nash. :'(

Comment

R.I.P., Marquise Hill.

My heart and prayers go out to his family, friends, and the entire Patriots organization.
                          Next stop for him is Heaven's team.
                          The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Mr. Hill was a hero. He went out a noble man, the best way if you ask me...
                            sigpic
                            Bring the Chargers back home to Los Angeles!

Comment

Working...
                            X