Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Johnson To Race A Horse For Charity!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    i saw this, and he got too much of a head start IMO to really call it a race
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Good ol' Chad. He smoked that horse.

      Comment


      • #18
        anyone have a link to the vid?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by GridironChamp
          Chad Johnson, no matter how cocky and arrogant he might seem, is a pretty good
          guy. He helps charity, he trys to be funny, he helps people out, and he isnt a
          **** like some athletes.

          Aaaah your right! Doesn't mean I like him. He's one of the "Disfunctional WRs" of today's NFL, imo. He just has way more personality than most.

          When I first read the title of this thread I thought "What's the big deal? Does he even know how to ride a horse?"

          But actually trying to beat a horse in a foot race is pretty imaginative.

          Considering the news surrounding the NFL these day's (Especially the Bengals), this is a great story....

          Btw, does anyone know if Johnson ever gave 'Malcolm in the Middle' his money for those tickets to the Saints game?
          Last edited by stnzed; 06-09-2007, 09:56 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Wanobe
            anyone have a link to the vid?

            Check this one out.

            Chad Johnson races a horse
            R.I.P
            #27 Darrent Williams
            #29 Damian Nash



            Thanks MasterShake for the sig

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by jcdavey
              i saw this, and he got too much of a head start IMO to really call it a race
              He wants to do it again and he wants it to be a closer start. Also besides the fact that he had a big head start he still ran 110 yards in 11.1 seconds... that is an average of 1 second for every 10 yards and it would have been about a 4.0 40 yard dash time that he kept up for a good distance.

              And Hoserman... that other WR would be Isaac Curtis, also of the Bengals, if I remember correctly.




              Sig by Sky.:salute:

              All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                He wants to do it again and he wants it to be a closer start. Also besides the fact that he had a big head start he still ran 110 yards in 11.1 seconds... that is an average of 1 second for every 10 yards and it would have been about a 4.0 40 yard dash time that he kept up for a good distance.

                And Hoserman... that other WR would be Isaac Curtis, also of the Bengals, if I remember correctly.

                Disfunctional or not-- that is fast.

                Mix it with his good hands and his personality that is unpredictable and you have what I think, the best of your WR's

                I mean best as in, best player and least difficult to work with.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by kcarr26
                  Disfunctional or not-- that is fast.

                  Mix it with his good hands and his personality that is unpredictable and you have what I think, the best of your WR's

                  I mean best as in, best player and least difficult to work with.
                  You mean we have possibly the best WR in the league?? That sounds a little bit better.

                  And TJ isn't difficult to work with.. the only one that has proven to be difficult is Henry.




                  Sig by Sky.:salute:

                  All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by broncosfanscott
                    Check this one out.

                    Chad Johnson races a horse
                    Hahahaha Chad Johnson is so awesome.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                      And TJ isn't difficult to work with.. the only one that has proven to be difficult is Henry.

                      That, I couldn't agree more with. Off topic, isn't this just Palmers... 4th season starting?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by kcarr26
                        That, I couldn't agree more with. Off topic, isn't this just Palmers... 4th season starting?
                        Yes it is... 4th starting and 5th in the league. Oh yeah, and first MVP.




                        Sig by Sky.:salute:

                        All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                          Yes it is... 4th starting and 5th in the league. Oh yeah, and first MVP.
                          I have my eye on the out on the weather horizon.

                          I forsee the Brady Manning showdowns turning into the

                          Cutler Palmer showdowns.

                          Cutler - 1 Palmer - 0
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by kcarr26
                            I have my eye on the out on the weather horizon.

                            I forsee the Brady Manning showdowns turning into the

                            Cutler Palmer showdowns.

                            Cutler - 1 Palmer - 0
                            They might, but as much I like Cutler I really don't think he will be as good as Palmer, Brady, and Manning. For his sake and for the sake of the Broncos and their fans I hope he does because he seems to be a good kid and he has a lot of potential to go with his strong arm.




                            Sig by Sky.:salute:

                            All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                              They might, but as much I like Cutler I really don't think he will be as good as Palmer, Brady, and Manning. For his sake and for the sake of the Broncos and their fans I hope he does because he seems to be a good kid and he has a lot of potential to go with his strong arm.
                              Yeah, in our system he wont put up their numbers,

                              ...



                              but better hahaha j/k.

                              Those are some pretty big shoes for him to step into, in time, I too hope he carries their status, or that of his own.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by kcarr26
                                Yeah, in our system he wont put up their numbers,

                                ...



                                but better hahaha j/k.

                                Those are some pretty big shoes for him to step into, in time, I too hope he carries their status, or that of his own.
                                For his sake I just hope he grows to be even half of what John Elway was just so that he can silence any critics he may still have in Bronco country and because those are big enough shoes to fill in themselves. And as has been proven time and time again since Elway's departure, so far a near impossible task.




                                Sig by Sky.:salute:

                                All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X